Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » !HIRING! Cutie Cafe - All characters welcome!

Nira (played by SpearOfJustice)

Nira: The bell rings. School's out. I just don't feel like going home right now. I start walking. I need somewhere to go. Anywhere. I cross the street and see a cafe. Well, at least I could sit down in there. I open the door and walk in. There's a lot of people here...maybe I should go. I turn to leave and bump into someone. (It can be anyone that she bumps into)
*Miles is a regular customer who comes by everyday after school and talks to the staff for he is only 15 years old) Heya guys he said as he took his seat near the window
Aislinn (played by DancingDawn)

"Hey Miles. Back again?" She asked Miles Ramirez. A regular costumer here at this cute café. Her tone was kind and her voice smooth and soft. Just a bit chilly, but she usually was. She stood behind the desk, ready to take his order with her hair in a spiky ponytail and a smile on her face. She walked over to his table from the desk, every move elegant and determined. "I suppose you'll have the usual?" She asked again, though it being more of a statement than a question. She had a tiny notebook ready and a pen in her right hand to write down his order.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Could I join? This sounds very fun.
Erin Winter (played by Teddybear12)

Can I join in the group too
((If this is still going somehow, I'd like to join in too as a customer, if that's alright.))
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

((Hello, may I join in? This character has the ability to dimension hop.))
Alice Neville (played by MacieLightfoot)

(Can this old gal apply for a job here? I'm a usual housekeeper for a family... but i'm all heart in being of service to those who are in the need.)
(Can I join the rp? I could either use my neko girl oc that’s 8 inches tall, or my neko girl oc that’s 3 feet tall. Please?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » !HIRING! Cutie Cafe - All characters welcome!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus