Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

My daughter won’t stop crawling into my bed at night. This is the third time I’ve had to re-bury her.
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
Nitro (played anonymously)

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
I reach up to stop the creature from biting my neck. Only to realize my arm is gone.
"Let's play together!" my 6-year-old niece's doll cried. My hands were trembling so hard, I dropped the batteries I'd just taken out of her.
Autumn (played anonymously)

Sammy was chatting with her friends online, when suddenly her school grades popped out of no where. The screen showed that her math grade was a “D-” and even her computer started saying, “Warning, Warning”.
When I woke up this morning, I was full of scratches and scrapes I've never had before. My friend said it must have been my adorable little cat, but I don't have one.
There I was, staring a beast in human form(Vampire Knight refrenceeee), dead in the eyes. He, No, it sent chills down my spine like no other being could or would do.
My son said he heard rhe sounds of knives slicing together. The thing is my son is deaf.(Freddy Krueger Ref)
Sometimes I wake up with a sharp pain in my back... Then I remember that's where they planted the knife! (May or may not be part of the plot of the play my school is doing right now)
My daughter keeps crying no matter what I do.

Putting flowers on her grave doesn't help anymore.
((Gonna give this thing a try.))

I look at the monster, terrified. It will kill me.

It whispers to me,"Why should I kill you when your life is what sustains me."
I watch the blood drip, slowly, each time more nerve racking than the last. I wait as my body slowly becomes weaker before I lose conciousness.
Adelaide Todd (played by Insxmnivc)

I sit in my bed as I reach for my jewelled handheld mirror.

When I look into the mirror, I see a hideous creature with blood dripping out of its eyes staring hungrily at me as if it wanted to devour me whole..
I stood back and looked at my masterpiece. A picture of my ex boyfriend painted in my blood.
Two greedy hands from the deep apyss reach out and grab me dragging me towards it with whispers in the air. I try to kick them away only to remember, my torso is gone.
I relized it was my birthday and went up on the roof. I held a gun to my head and before I pulled the trigger someone pushed me off the roof...
Mary said she just wanted to make beautiful music forever, but no matter how I tune her chords they just won't make the same sweet sounds. Its so hard to find good guitar strings.
I heard talking in the kitchen.
But I realized I was the only person here.
Lillie (played by concludingTorero)

I watched as the hedgehog-demon shout as the souless pleaded at the steps of his bloody throne, and soon, out of fear, only one word came out of my mouth. Zielo.

Based on this page of this AMAZING webcomic right here, called "The Murder of Me":
issue_5.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus