Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

I stood there on the ground, soon the powerful rumbling in the ground faded.

I thought I was safe, until I was knocked off my feet from the sudden roaring from the ground; it was still happening yet stronger then ever, I helplessly watched, staying very low as fissures appeared
The fine grains of sand seemed to flow from the top of the hourglass to the bottom.

With each grain, he knew that his time was almost up.
Orrik_Zynn

A blind man and his dog enter a store and the man see's his friend and waves hello...
the man is blind how can he see? his friend died years ago in the accident that took his sight, the man cries.
Gym class. It's scary.
Soupfanatic

I'm stuck in a trash can. My cat is now a worm.
Orrik_Zynn

I bend down to pet my fuzzy black mutt. Then I remember...he died last week.
Holly-Leaf

The new apartment was beautiful. But tell me why the number was 666?.....
The sky is red, I hear screams and moans, yet all I see are shadows with eyes and monstrous beasts.

I saw this after I exited a forbidden temple, which supposedly housed something that could bring oblivion to the world.
I awoke to a piercing cry coming from somewhere in my house, and I get up out of instinct; I rush off towards the other bedroom and pick up my child and shush him.

My son had died last year in his sleep, and no one has found out yet.
Orrik_Zynn

This actually happened...

Around midnight I woke to barking and got up to let my dog in. Then I remembered I buried him the previous morning...there was nothing outside.

Yesterday...or 12am last night...i'm still trying to figure out what happened...
This is also a true story:

I went downstairs to make some tea because I can't function without it. I opened the cupboard and realized... there was no more tea.
Geez, that guy keeps following me down every street I take, but luckily I'm almost home...

Wait, I lost sight of him; where did he-

Thunk!

Do semicolons count as making it one sentence?
(( Yes it does! ))

I was typing up a story, having fun with typing it up and soon enough I'm finished-- I go to click save.
The internet disconnected before it saved.
TheCookiesAreGolden

My mom likes red.

She liked red so much she's laying in her bed covered in red paint.

(What Lunny said scared me)
I felt my parents hug me tightly as I watched what was happening outside; everyone was running, but why?
I quickly realized the answer as I watched the bomb drop, and soon a large cloud of heat, smoke, and death rushed towards me and my family.
TheCookiesAreGolden

Water filled my lungs.

I can't feel my heartbeat anymore.
Mommy sid to play hide and go seek

But mommy doesn't seem to be playing anymore, after she yelled a little bit, I guess she was angry she got found...
TheCookiesAreGolden

Daddy said not to let the little girl with the black hair in. Her dress was red.
TheCookiesAreGolden wrote:
Daddy said not to let the little girl with the black hair in. Her dress was red.

Please tell me that's a Corpse Party reference XD
I love Corpse Party

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus