Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

TheCookiesAreGolden

Hmmm I wasn't referencing Corpse Party.

Whatever dat is...
KylieWaterfall

I never go to sleep.

But I keep waking up.
TheCookiesAreGolden

Throw is tablet on bed and bounces off of three walls, the window, a lamp and the cat then out the window.

I still haven't gone out there to see if its okay.
My lover is a heavy sleeper.

He never wakes up.
KylieWaterfall

And then he went to the kitchen, slowly open the fridge, AND IT WAS EMPTY!!!!

((So so sad😂))
My daughter stood in the kitchen doing dishes and called me to help. Half way there she called me from her bedroom and said the monster under her bed was gone.
Gothic_Girl

Life was calm and peaceful Until that board came along. Ever since then I couldn't sleep.
We had a large bbq and Invited the neighbirhood over. No body, no crime.
I came home to find my husband and son laying down in my room last night. They died two years ago and now I can't stop wondering who dug them up.
Scantly_Pleasant wrote:
My daughter stood in the kitchen doing dishes and called me to help. Half way there she called me from her bedroom and said the monster under her bed was gone.

Something like this happened to a friend of mine. But it was her mom calling her.
My neighbor called me with an angry tone and told me to clean up the mess my dog made. But as I walked out, I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry sir but my dog died a year ago."

((My puppy just literally died. :( ))
HibariHaru013 wrote:
My neighbor called me with an angry tone and told me to clean up the mess my dog made. But as I walked out, I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry sir but my dog died a year ago."

((My puppy just literally died. :( ))

My friend always made his steaks taste different. The other day I found out the secret ingredients, and where he little brother went.

((I'm sorry to hear :())
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Scantly_Pleasant wrote:

Something like this happened to a friend of mine. But it was her mom calling her.

As I sat staring at the screen the little avatar paused and turned, staring at the screen then approached. Next i knew, he had the controller and I had to finish the quest.

[That is by far the scariest thing I think can happen to a person]
Scantly_Pleasant wrote:

As I sat staring at the screen the little avatar paused and turned, staring at the screen then approached. Next i knew, he had the controller and I had to finish the quest.

Dammit scantly! You're giving me nightmares! XD

---

I had a dream of a smiling demon staring at me as I go. And as I woke up, there he was standing at the corner of my room...
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Scantly_Pleasant wrote:

Dammit scantly! You're giving me nightmares! XD

---

I had a dream of a smiling demon staring at me as I go. And as I woke up, there he was standing at the corner of my room...

Lol I am sorry! This is too fun though.

I watched the gators tear at his flesh after I dumped the body, satisfied he would never hurt me again. When I got home, it smelled of spaghetti, so I went into the kitchen to see him standing there, smiling.
My dog gave birth to a puppy, but the puppy quickly died.
When I got back to get a shovel, my dog ate her puppy's insides.

((True story))
It was my child's birthday party and it was perfect, I had gotten a bouncy castle, invited all of their friends and made it a sleepover, had cake, and had invited a clown.

The clown was gone within half an hour after my child had asked if they could go play with him.
For years now, I've had a great phobia towards volcanoes
It's not that I'd lost all my stuff, I just would have wanted to take the dog, I just feel bad for it
TheCookiesAreGolden

Someone told me aliens weren't real.

A man stood in front of my window and my room is on the second floor.

(Omh that convo is scary. Haha what Clayfire said made my eyes widen haha.)
When I told my sister I could see ghost, she smiled and laughed, perhaps she thought it a joke when she replied they can see you too. I heard my mothers voice asking who was I talking too, my sister replied, the twin I ate in your belly.

(Twins freak me out. Blame horror movies.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus