Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

Gothic_Girl

It was midnight there was screaming heard from my parents and family. It was now 1'o clock in the morning I stood there with a bloody kitchen knife.
TheCookiesAreGolden

No WiFi. Forever.
Her hands covered her ears, as she rocked in the corner, whimpering as the sound of water running and spilling over echoed around her. She screamed for it to shut up, it had been hours now, but the baby just floated in the overflowing tub, bobbing...crying.
Dot

They're always watching us and everything we do from the dark. Once you start to realize they're there, they never seem to leave.
I'm not afraid of the dark! Who said i was...i'm afraid of that crying lady in the corner of the room when the lights turn off.
TheCookiesAreGolden

(OmH why. I'm in the dark right now. Whyyy)

She told me roses were red.

Red from the blood of angry men.

(Song reference Dot will know huehue I love you and know you will hate me forever <3 <3)
I woke up to someone by my bed. I was home alone
(Revival?)

The wagon was broken, and we tried to stay warm. By the end of the week, I was the last one.
Lone_Otaku

Maybe it was a figment of my imagination, maybe it wasn't. Either way I could've sworn that statue was moving on its own.
My daughter woke me up, telling me the the screaming and the voices were scaring her. My daughter is deaf.

(Drops mic, walks away. )
You are roleplaying right now online and you hear footsteps in your house.

You are home alone.
Artistic_Otaku_Freak

I saw a dark shadow peering through my window while studying late at night for the exams. My window is on the second floor.
haunt

(whoops i hope it's not too late to respond to this wheeze)

My mother must have been taking too long to shower this morning, because I woke up and could still hear the water running from my bedroom. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and discovered that the toaster was missing.
I just typed a long 6 paragraph response to my rp.

I accidentally close the tab.
I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I saw a tall, hunched man near my bed. I flipped pn the night stand light and it's still there.

(Half of this is true; without my glasses I'm super blind so a fold of the curtain looks an awful lot like an upright-ish shadow. Extra points for the fact that there are mirrors near the bed so I see it on either side.)
I shrieked with surprise when she pressed her cold feet against the back of my thighs as I slept. In my defense, she hadn't done than since I buried her last March.
I woke up to scratching at my room door.

My dog died a month ago.
It was the middle of the night when I got up to use the bathroom.

When my feet hit the floor, I felt icy fingertips brush against my ankles.
I can see people.....

That aren't real. but when I look back they are gone
I don't mind when she visits, or even when she eats all the food in the fridge, but she's been here for a few days and the larder's running low.

I wonder where my cat is.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Creepy Two sentence Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus