Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Amzi Iko (played anonymously)

Amzi chuckled. "Alright then, you got my number, hit me up when you wanna get out of the house." He said before putting another stick of gum in his mouth.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She casually slammed her locker door with an expressionless or serious face. "Got everything?" he asked. She merely nodded back at him before looking at him. Yuzu Kelly was wearing somewhat of formally but casual enough to past as a highschooler. She wore square rimmed glasses, her black hair was tied back into a pony tail (usually). She had brown eyes. Ryan had brown hair and blue eyes. His attire was somewhat similar to what Yuzu had in terms of style and formality.
Marisol Figueroa Ortiz (played by Rubiesandaces) Topic Starter

"Somethin' bugging ya', Yuzu?" Marisol questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"No, nothing wrong" she replied, looking at her with an expressionless face.

"You two are so quiet..." Marisol mused. "We're opposites. Anyway, gotta drag my ass to that classroom..."

He shrugged, "Well where to Kelly?" "Good luck" she said before turning to Ryu, "Nothing much we can do here. Library then?"

"Alright, I'll see you guys after class, maybe." He said before turning to go down the hall.

(lol im stuck)

Marisol huffed as she flopped onto the chair, glancing at the other unfortunate students briefly before resting her chin on her hand, glare glued on the teacher at the front of the room.

Amzi left and got dressed for gym. As he guessed, they went outside and ran track. Amzi was leading everyone, jumping over hurtles with ease.

Ryu spoke back, "Library then." Yuzu lead him to the library. Those who were in her way made way for her.
Abe was led outside by a security guard over to the gym teacher. The guard told the teacher that Abe was a new student and then left. Abe waved to the guard before introducing himself to the teacher. He then looked at what the other students were doing. "Oh, hurtles. Awesome." he said, grinning at the teacher. "Don't worry, I'm good to join the class right now." He then took off towards the hurtles, the first of which he cleared gracefully. It was then at the second hurtle that he started to show off. He ran up to the second hurtle and jumped into a Gather Front, then did it again for the third hurtle. He then stopped and looked back, nodding to himself some. Any who would notice would see that he didn't seem even a little winded from his quick run.

After she deemed the wait enough, Marisol made up an excuse to leave the room and scampered out to join the ongoing gym class. She rested her chin on her hand, elbow on her thigh as she settled down on the bleachers. This was much better than sitting back in the classroom but it still wasn't the most fun thing she'd experienced.
Jojo strolled onto the school grounds and sighed a bit. Another school that she had to hide out in for months on end. She couldn't wait to hear all the drama of the new girl. She twirled a knife in between her fingers then put it in her boot. She was in her normal type of clothes. Tight skinny jeans, A tank top, A leather jacket, and her boots. She walked in and stood outside the gym and watched for a minute.

On their way to the library, a counselor, one of the few nice faculty on campus, took note of them, "Oh Ms. Kelly and Ruse. Where you all heading this time around?" "The library" Yuzu replied. "Studious as always? Why don't you work out a bit? The gym class is starting after all. Though I'm not saying I'm stopping you but the staff members are a bit annoyed by you so...um as a favor will you do it for me?" She sighed and look to Ryu. He shrugged, "I'm fine." She then turned to the counselor, "Fine." She turned around and headed to the gym.

"Hi there," Marisol greeted as soon as she spotted Yuzu and Ryu. Finally, a chance at not being bored to death.

She looked at her unamused, as usual to anything, "Hello." Ryu gave a little smile and a wave, "What's the gym doing this time?" he asked.
Jojo stood there, watching other people and making good note of her surroundings. She wasn't going to get comfortable just yet.

Amzi saw the new kid running and jumping, impressed. He jogged over to him. "Hey, you're pretty good. Wanna race." He asked Abraham.
Abe looked at Amzi when he jogged over to him. Grinning at the challenge, he nodded. "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun." he said, bouncing on his feet a few times. "Where we racing to?"

"From the starting line all the way around the track." He said, walking with him over to the starting line. He saw Marisol and whistled loudly to get her attention and let her know he was about to do something.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus