Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Marisol Figueroa Ortiz (played by Rubiesandaces) Topic Starter

Marisol quickly turned her head towards the noise, flashing a goofy grin as she saw Amzi. "Go, dude! I'm rootin' for you!" she yelled, scrambling towards the lower levels of the bleachers.
Jojo heard a whislte and glace at where it came from. She wasprettt sure something was going to happen. She debated watching or not, just to see what was going on. Hoping no one noticed her yet.
Amzi Iko (played anonymously)

He chuckled and looked at Abraham. "Man I love that girl. She's always getting into fight, but man is she funny and great to be around on a good day.
Abe walked with Amzi to the starting line. "Just a simple single lap race? Ok, but just know that I do these for warm-ups." he said, stepping up to the line and getting ready. "I'll even let you count it off." He gave his arms and legs a shake, loosening up a little.

He chuckled and got into starting position, letting him warm up. "Yep. Think you can beat a one armed runner?" He asked with a cocky smirk.
Abe shrugged. "Two arms, one arm, no arms. Doesn't matter to me." he said. "Oh, and any rules before we begin, or is it simply cross the finish first?" he asked, curious. Otherwise he was ready to go. "And it's on your count."

He chuckled. "Don't cheat." He said as he waited for him to get into position. When he did, he started the count. "3...2...1...Go!" When he said go, he took off.
Abe too took off at go, easily keeping up with Amzi. "So when you say don't cheat, what exactly do you mean?" he asked, again failing to show loss of breath while running.

He chuckled. "No cutting corners or shoving." He said as they came up to the hurdles.
"Alright. Anything else?" Abe asked as they came up to the hurdles. "Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"No tripping." He said as they got to the hurdles. Amzi jumped over then with ease, clearing them all, even front flipping over the last one to show off.
Abe smirked at Amzi's response. "Well, there goes that plan." he said with a slight chuckle. He matched Amzi's jumps with ease, but at the last hurdle he did a dash vault and pulled ahead slightly. And then it seemed like he applied the nitro boost, sprinting at an incredible speed up to and past the finish line.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She rolled her eyes, "It seems today gym is quite boring...." She turned to him, "Ideas?" He shrugged.

"Aw! Amzi! Duuuude!" Marisol whined, crestfallen. "Thought you were some invincible badass. Anyway, that was cool, new kid."

Amzi chuckled and almost won the race, him beating him by a step. "Well, good face man, I almost had ya." He said, holding his hand out to him.
Jojo watched the whole race and smiled a little bit. At that point someone noticed her and she shook her head a little. She leaned against the back wall and continued to watch people.She pulled out a gold coin and started to twirl it in between her fingers.

Marisol briefly glanced at the unfamiliar girl before standing and stretching. "What's your name?" She asked the new boy.
Abe shook Amzi's hand. "Well, I did say I do this kind of stuff as warm-ups. I go even faster on the real stuff." he said, shrugging slightly. He then looked over at Marisol when she asked what his name was. "Abe. What about you guys?" he replied.

"Abe. I'm Marisol. Nice running there." Marisol gave a small laugh, shoving her hair away from her face.

AMzi chuckled and wiped the sweat from his forehead. ¨And I´m Amzi.¨ He told Abe.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus