Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Jojo watched the interaction and soghed a bit. She knew she had to start interacting with people but she was going to avoid it as much as possibe. She pushed herself off the wall and smiled as she walked past the group.
Abe smiled and nodded to them. "Nice to meet y'all." he said. He glanced at the girl that walked past them, giving her a slight nod before turning back to Amzi and Marisol.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She sighed, "She asked us a favor. At the very least a slight jog?" "It is reasonable" he replied. They went to change out their clothes before doing a light jog.
Marisol Figueroa Ortiz (played by Rubiesandaces) Topic Starter

Marisol smiled back at Abe. Her bad mood had eased up and she was content enough to see someone new. "Where'd you come from, Abe?"
Jojo went to continue walking away but got stopped by some guys trying to flirt woth the new girl. She brushed them off then walked back to her place on the wall. She really hated new schools like this. Jojo relaxed and watched the group again, continuing to twirl a gold coin.
"Boston." Abe replied with a smile. "Before that Houston, before that Chicago, so on and so on." He gave a slight nod as he finished talking for some emphasis.
Marisol Figueroa Ortiz (played by Rubiesandaces) Topic Starter

"Ah, that's cool," Marisol stated. "I've only moved twice. Oh, uh..." she trailed off as the new girl caught her attention. She gave a hesitant wave. Sure, she was in a good mood but it wasn't usual for her to greet people much.
Jojo noticed and waved back with a slight nod to the girl. She wasn't one for being friendly easily but she had to try. Jojo watched and looked around. She hated standing out places.
Zion (played by UselessCatt)

(May I join, If so how may I start? I haven't read much, so im not sure whats going on, aha.)
Hey may I join to???
(me too, my pc kicked me out my of my last school rp
(Hello???)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Rp [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus