Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space station 209B

Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

"OK I guess the best way to explain what happen to my shop is to start from the beginning" Ace goes onto his bag and pulls out and orb with buttons connected all over it almost having the same resemblance as the galaxy. The driver drooped the controller to the playstation immediatly giving all his attention to the orb, the droid did the samething bring his attention from the guns to the orb trying to run and analysis on ot with his eyes. "Stop trying to do that" Ace said looking at the droid "It can't be analized....trust me I'he tried more then enough times to know this, it's old...not to old bit old enough to it not to be founded in any computer in the galaxy and yet.." Aces press three buttons rotates the top twice hearing a click and once he done the galaxy appears before there eyes. Both the droid and driver looked up as they saw the place they called home filled with thousands of millions of stars in one little room, as the drivers head came down his eyes came straight to Ace and Aces eyes did the same " This is why my ship was so damaged when I got here....people don't just want this they want what it leads you to and it leads you to Babylon".
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising)

(Wow... I just watched Treasure Planet again last week. Very clever, but that's where I got the idea for my ship :D
Also, you shouldn't control other peoples characters, especially if you're not the GM or don't have their approval)

"You mean the ancient Earth city of Babylon or the lost planet of Babylon?" Althalos asked as he walked around the room, looking at the stars and planets.
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

(Sorry forgot I cant do that)

"Almost both....Babylon has been an deserted planet for a little over a century and with know one taking care of the planet life just seem to take it back, now the only person to actually go there was a Doctor a ummmm archaeologist he was appeal to get there with a ship that he built a ship that could some how get through all of dangers it takes to get to Babylon". Ace looks up and points his fingers to a distant planet at the point the universe moved around them showing them places yet to even be discovered but, seeing them again didn't matter to Ace all he saw was the planet coming into focus. "That there... that's Babylon" he smiles from ear to ear looking at the droid and the driver, "The things that are there can change the galaxy...There were rumors that the Doctor bulit a lab there that he found answers there....that he was able to create..." Ace stopped his sentence dead in its tracks and looked at both of them wondering if he should tell them or not.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space station 209B

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus