Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"How about you try talking to the kid before resigning, or are you admitting I'm the better warrior?"
Kai mocks you openly.
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"What can I say to the kid? There are no words that need to pass between us... I doubt he has much to say to me either."

"Kid can't even speak human languages any how, all he CAN do is listen."
Kai growls out at you as if saying.
'Just try and apologize already!'

"I'm sorry...I was wrong to strip you of your parent...I know what it's like to lose them, I'm sorry, I truly am." Tears roll down his cheeks slightly as he continues.

"Dude...seriously....."
Kai mutters causing his sister to smack him with a resounding slap across the cheek.

Roy is completely silent afterwards. "I don't know how much my words mean to you, b-but, I truly am sorry... You deserved to live a happy life with her and I..." His voice trails off again.

"Sevarias that's enough, I think we've all heard enough."
Yui spoke with finality.

He simply nods at her, remaining completely silent, awaiting a response from the kid.

A few minutes pass before Kai mutters.
"I told you the kid doesn't speak human languages idiot."

"I'm well aware of that, dammit." Roy says, a bit harsher than he intended.

"I-I'm gonna go for a walk...I'll be back eventually." He heads off towards the north.

As they watch you walk off yui once again smacks her brother as she mumbles "Baka."

Roy takes a moment to rest, leaning against a tree not too far away from the group, "I'll go confront the old bastard and see what his problem's all about.."

Nearby was a small village that seemed to of been celebrating something, their was a large grouping of women dancing in the center of a large crowd as the men played various instruments and dressed in various shades of tattered brown.

Roy headed off towards the village, curious to what the sounds were all about. "Is this where that old geezer came from? The village seems quite lively...perhaps we would thrive here...?" Roy checks out the area.

In the center of the dancers are a pair of dolls looking too much like the demoness you'd killed the previous day and the child you left back at camp. These dolls were suspended on wooden polls that appeared to be on fire.

"Oh, god...that wasn't expected at all.." Roy is careful not to interact with anyone, watching them dance around the two dolls, he keeps a grip on his sword just in case the need arises.

"What in the name of the kami are you doing here you traitor to your race!"
Comes a recognized elderly voice from not far off, this causes the crowds to stop dancing and turn to look at you with a collective glare.
The elderly man approaches you with his cane in hand and his hunched over back.

"You got a problem with me or something, ya old bastard?" Roy snaps back quite harshly, keeping a grip on his sword. He stares at the approaching elder..

"My problem boy is that you threatened me!, one of your own race and defended that half breed abomination!"

"An abomination? Why must you degrade him like that? He has a human heart like you or I do! Casting him away would be the same as casting away your brother!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus