Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Alright." He says, heading up there first, keeping an eye on the campers nearby with his sword in hand.
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

Drop followed behind him, eyes watching the ground they walked over so as not to trip. She edged along, keeping her ears focused for voices in case they were spotted.
Spikes (played anonymously)

((I'm not a guy yes my character is a guy but I'm a girl lol))

(Lol, good morning, friend.)

They've almost made it around the campsite successfully, unfortunately for them, some random animal causes a branch to snap, catching the attention of the campers nearby.

(I am SO sorry! ^^' )

((It's okay lol))

(At least it's all settled :P)

((Yep and I read already of what happen so I'm good)) spikes just slept in his house

(Okay, we'll try to throw Spikes into something :3)

Freezing in place, Moon looked at Kyoya before turning her head up to see if they peaked over the edge.

(Have your characters met before?)

(Okay)) spikes woke up and went for a run

(Yes, though I threw in a second character to interact with his while Moon and Kyoya were together.)

Kyoya had hid behind a bush.

"You think someone's after the same treasure we're after?" One of the campers asked another.

"Probably, we just need to get there first and stop them from getting it. The branch was probably just some stupid animal or something." The other camper says in response.

Spikes went to go train with his magic
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(This guy is the one that'll interact with Spikes for the time being.)

Roy had noticed a student from his class, "Excuse me, sir! Mind if I ask you something?" He says, calling to the student training with his magic.

Sighing quietly, Moon motioned for Kyoya to keep going.

He nodded back at her and made haste for the other side as the campsite grew quiet.

They had almost reached the end when one of the men checked below. He saw them and shouted a warning to his friends. "Oi! We got two kids!"
"****," the witch muttered under her breath.

"Crap..." Kyoya readied himself for battle. "Moon, we might have to end up fighting these goons." Kyoya tells her.

"Oooh, what shall we do with them, boss? Kill them or what?" He says, eyeing the witch.

A burly man with scars on his face and arms glanced down. “Knock ‘em out and take their valuables. If need be, kill ‘em.”

“..I will if I have to.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus