Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

The guy jerked his head up, dropping the water in his cupped hands. He looked like he had been caught stealing. "..Uh, woof?"
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Moon! I've got some of that stuff we needed.....who's the kid with you? Did you make a new friend or something?" Kyoya was understandably confused.

"He's.." She trailed off, not knowing who he was still.

"Right, right. Sorry." He held up his hands. "My name's Zack."

Kyoya just stared, still very confused, "You're making new friends without even knowing it, Moon."

"Well, you know me as Seth," he clarified.

A minute passed until Moon responded, looking suspicious yet curious. "You aren't Seth. He's a wolf."

(brb for lunch/meds. ^-^ )

(Back. ^^ )
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

(jumping in!)
A tall male with snow white hair suddenly stalked into the tavern. His long hair was tied back loosely at the nape of his neck, his eyes were solid red and glowing, under the right one was a small birthmark of a crescent moon over a four point star, his family crest. He also had a long golden, furred tail, partly hidden by his medieval style clothes. This was the God of Retribution, Lupus Shadows, the son of Cynder Shadows, the True Goddess of Death. Her generation was responsible for the creation of reality, and they existed before even time did. Lupus himself was still young, in his late teens, yet he was born with the wisdom his mother obtained of eons of life.

The god stopped momentarily just inside the door, but then moved a table in the back of the room.

(Which scene is your OC in? ^-^ )

(I can throw in a new character to go along with yours, Lupus.)

((He just barged into a class XD and sure!))

(I will, too, if that's okay. I like doing split roles.)
Ryuji Takasu (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(I'll throw in my newest character.)

((Alrighty))

Ryuji was leaning against the wall in the class, dozing off slightly. The man had perfect grades, so a small nap here and there never harmed him very much. They had been working on various sword based attacks, Ryuji found them to be dull and excused himself as they continued.

Sage -a young fae- looked at the new kid with slight interest. Her features were a cross between a woodland elf and pixie. She had a cute sprinkle of freckles that bridged over her nose to either cheekbone, honey colored hair with natural waves, and bright green eyes resembling freshly cut emeralds. Her skin had a sun-kissed hue about it.

He didn't smell like any creature she'd come across, so it was in her nature to learn more about him. Giving him a friendly smile, she made a half-wave in greeting.

Ryuji looked back at her, waving back slightly, his deep-red eyes, almost the color of blood, seemed to almost peer into her soul. Soon after, he returned to his class time, fairly disinterested. Before turning his attention to the new kid in the class, "A newcomer, eh? I wonder if he's anything like that witch or whatever she was...?" He quietly asked himself.

(She waved at Lupus, dork. '...the new kid...' XD )

(Let's just say Ryuji was a bit behind him :P)

He apologized to the teacher for being late just before he took his seat. His voice was deep, smooth, and held a slight english accent. After taking his seat, he returned the waves and a small wave of his own. His hands looked rough and worn, despite his prince like appearance. That combined with the small scars suggested that he had been in many battles.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus