Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((>.>))
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

(The posts are all messed up. I put one up, but changed it. Kansas replied to it before I did, though, so it didn't match up to what you put.)
Ryuji Takasu (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(Should we just restart that little scene?)

((Looks like we all replied at the same time and didn't see the others until after we posted XD))

(Lmao)

(Let's just pick up when Lupus and Sage approach Ryuji and the bullies. You two okay with that?)

(Sounds good.)

((Sounds good to me))

(Then it's K's turn to reply as the two walk up to him. ^^ )

(I'll get to that once I get home. The bus leave's shortly, so I'll see you in about an hour or so.)

((alright))

(We shall wait. ^-^ )

"Look at this, Snow White wants to fight with us, what a brave little wimp he is." The leader of the group boasts, he appears to be a wizard of some sort.

"I'm not going to fight you, you low life scum aren't worth the effort." Ryuji retorts, his voice is cold and harsh sounding.

"WHat's going on?"

He asked the shorter fae he had followed.

"Looks like the Stooges are compensating for having small ****s," Sage replied, crossing her arms.

(Oh, she's a savage elf.)

"Oh, looks like Snow White's got a little girl to fight his battles for him, how cute. You two going out or something?" One of the henchman chimed in.

"Why don't you back off? She ain't got nothing to do with me, we've never even met." Ryuji drew the two swords on his back.

(She's a fae.)

"This 'little girl's about to beat you senseless, you *****." Sage replied, pulling out more seeds.

"How adorable, she thinks she can actually take us." The boss created a sword made of lightning, pointing it directly at her.

"Kid, leave...this has nothing to do with you, leave our battles to ourselves." The swords Ryuji drew were radiating different auras.

"Like I care what you say," she retorted, rolling her eyes, not backing down in the slightest.

The one with the lightning sword pushed her, "You really want to help Snow White here? You're an interesting one."

"Don't get yourself caught up in problems that don't concern you." Ryuji's voice was harsher this time.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus