Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Walk to Beat Writer's Block (Open)

Huxley Alexander (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Huxley frowned, "Musta misheard me, Doc. I have an older sister. Angela. She's a... I don't talk to her much. She's not a nice person and causes fights at every holiday." He kept frowning, "So, what would you like to eat, Doc?"
"Oh, uh, I'm sorry to hear that." She had misunderstood and not wanting to bring in her line of work, Evelyn hastily turned her eyes back to the menu. "I'll just have the uh spicy turkey leg, since you recommended it earlier." She attempted a smile.

She set the menu down and tried not to fidget. Maybe she should have ordered a salad instead? "And please, call me Evelyn. Only clients call me doc."
Huxley Alexander (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

"I'll have the chick'n nuggets." He looked at Evelyn for a moment, making eye contact with the waiter. The man came over once he was done. It wasn't rude, it wasn't demanding. He only got his attention and showed they were ready and waited.

He rattled off the order, as well as wine, indicating it would be a glass a piece. No more. He also ordered desert without being prompted. He was confident, calm and polite. He didn't look down on the waiter, and even asked his opinion on the desert and made it clear he valued the man's opinion. He smiled and thanked him.

He then looked at Evelyn, "I can't help it. Once it's stuck in my head, it's stuck there."

He smiled at her, and thought he knew his next character.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Walk to Beat Writer's Block (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus