Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Taking care of a bully(open)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Moriah had been kicked out her last school only just a few days ago, and she knew with the bully at this school it was going to happen again. The girl that was the bully conered Moirah alone and pushed her against the lockers. "You know, you act all tough, like nothing can hurt you but don't think I won't try to break you down infornt of the whole school." The bully hissed at Moriah. Moriah had it and let her temper break. Everytime her temper broke she would let the personality of her Neko side take control. She pushed the bully off of her and kicked the girl to the ground. "All you'll ever be is a fadding memory of a bully. Make another joke, while they hang another rope, so lonely." Moriah said, but the voice that came out of her throat wasn't hers, it was more confidant and strong than Moriah's shy and quiet voice. "I'm, no, everyone is sick of you, and all you do to us to make you feel better. No one's gonna cry on the very day you die, because you're a bully!" And with that, Moriah walked away from the girl, leaving her in such a state of shock it looked like she saw a demon, when she did. Moriah's eyes shifted to a bloody red color and her hair seemed to be darker as well.
Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Sinikka was walking past when she noticed a girl walking walking away from the school bully.Sinikka had electric blue hair and electric blue eyes that filled with worry when she sensed anger rolling off the walking girl.Sinikka caught up with the girl."Are you alright?"Her voice was soft and gentle.
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Moriah had just finally got control of herself, causing a wnole different arua to flow around her. She looked at the girl and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." Her voice went back to her normal calm and quiet tone. Her eyes went back to brown and hair it's normal rusty brown/red.

"That's good."Sinikka let out a relieved sigh when she sensed the other girl calm down."I guess the bully got to you too.Sometimes I with I could just set her on fire but that would get me kicked out."

"I think I already got to her first, look." Moriah pointed to the school bully, who was still sitting on the ground, with wide eyes and trembling. She was actting like she just saw a ghost or something.

Sinikka smiled."You traumatized her.Whatever you did scared her senseless.Hopefully you scared her straight or I might give her a scare to."She looked at the other girl."Name's Sinikka by the way but you could call me Sin."

Moriah nodded. "I'm Moriah, the only nickname I got is Mo-Mo, and my dad calls me that." She shrugged, she didn't want to ask the girl what she was, some people got offended by that and Moriah new that. She really didn't care if people asked as long as they told her what they were first.

Sinikka saw a question in Moriah's eyes."Ask your question.I won't be offended."

Moriah shook her head. "It's alright, we better get to class before a teacher find us and gets us in trouble."

Sinikka looked back over at the bully."Hope she doesn't say what scared her."Sinikka looked at Moriah."What's the next class your going to?"

Moriah pulled out her schudle. "Uh, looks like I got free period next, you?"

Sinikka smiled."I got free period next as well.I don't know if there are any classes open for people with free time."Sinikka looked at the clock and saw the bell was about to ring."I think outside would be our quickest choice though."

Moriah nodded. Usually during free period she would change into her one of her Neko from's but she would hide in the tree in the courtyard. She looked at the clock as, it looked like after free period was time to go home. That meant having to deal with her father getting the news of what she did today.

"Come on.If I trust you enough I'll show you one of my forms."Sinikka grabbed Moriah's hand and pulled her outside right before the bell rang.

Moriah stumbled when Sinkka started to pull her through the halls. It wasn't long before they reached the courtyard, which was in the center of the school but still outside.

Sinikka smiled when they got outside and let go of Moriah's hand.There was only a few people outside but they were either reading or talking to each other.

Moriah cleared her throat, then glanced at the huge oak tree in the middle of thhe courtyard.

Sinikka looked at Moriah."Come on then.I'll transform first so I can scare people away from the tree."

Moriah shook her head. "No it's not that. It's just I don't want anyone to know what I am, my parnets don't even know yet."

Sinikka smiled."I know how that feels.My foster parents don't know what I am and I'm not planning on letting them find out.Besides if you want to transform without me looking,I'll just focus on keeping others away."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Taking care of a bully(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus