Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Taking care of a bully(open)

Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Moriah shook her head. "It is alright, I usually just hide in the tree and just go into my frist from where I still have control over me."
Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Okay,then.Go ahead and I'll transform after you."Sinikka smiled.

Moriah nodded. "I'll go up into the tree." After that Moriah climbed up in the tree. She was at least a good five feet high and then she let her cat ears out along with her tail. They were both the same color as her hair.

Sinikka stayed at the bottom of the tree where no one could see her except Moriah. Electric blue flames enveloped her and shrunk.The flames disappeared and a bird with electric blue feathers flew up and landed on a branch beside Moriah."What do you think?"Sinikka said in Moriah's mind.

Moriah flinched backwards, almost losing her grip on the tree branch. "You're a phoenix. I've heard of your kind but never saw one before."

"I am a phoenix but the only one that isn't red your going to see."Sinikka flapped her wings a few times."I can make myself a lot bigger than this and I control blue fire instead of red fire."

Moriah nodded. "I don't know much about what I can do because my great grandmother was the last Neko before me."

"I might know a few people who specialize in inhuman creatures that can help you."Sinikka said before she opened one of her wings and plucked out a red feather.

Moriah shook her head. "It's alright, I'm still doing research on my kind. SO far, my kind has three different forms, human, half neko, full neko, but the full neko side lets what the neko take full control over me."

"I'm sure you'll gain control of your neko.It took me a while until I gained control of my other three forms."Sinikka's tail feather spread so she wouldn't tip over.

Moriah's cat ears twitched. "No neko has ever gotten control over all three froms."

"Well,I'm not a neko.I'm a full phoenix that has the ability to turn into a human."Sinikka watched Moriah with her electric blue eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Taking care of a bully(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus