Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Let's try this again. (Re write of an ol (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

When a woman in the middle of a ruff divorce situation to be finalized by the end of the year, dies in an unexpected car crash. She is given a second chance to set things right, join our new friend as she attempts to reconcile with her husband and six year old son. If she succeeds, heaven is but a block away, if she doesn't it's the pits for her literally.
And with a snarky snide angel trying to assist her, and her previous achievements in life the odds aren't exactly in her favor.

(This rp is a rewrite of an old one I posted around Christmas time, hope to get someone to play either the son,the husband,and the angel individually or if you can handle it all at once. Happy rping everyone.)

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd like to do the snarky angel XD
Raider-jack29 Topic Starter

That's one!

Bump

Still looking.

Anyone?
I wouldn't mind joining!

Which character?
I am pretty good with handling multiple characters at once so it wouldn't mater to me

Can you play a homemaker husband who's wife doesn't spend enough time at home and is confused yet angry all the same?, and a six year old boy in a confusing situation?
Maybe if I believe then yes

If you believe?
I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT I CAN DO IT

That's the spirit! :) :) :) :)
YEAAAAAHHHHH

Let's do this
Yeah

We're gonna need more people...in doing a one on one with the other guy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Let's try this again. (Re write of an ol (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus