Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Please delete

BobbinK Topic Starter

test74ce8bb2768ef2ff8.gif

Recently finished commission for the lovely and patient Tea
with their character Rafa

<3
If you ever find yourself in need of a high quality template unique for your character - get Bobbin to do it. Trust me, you won't regret it.

She has an eye for detail that ensure that its your character that shines through as the hero of the template. And the gifs she makes to display their awesomeness don't do justice to just how awesome the templates are.
BobbinK Topic Starter

O6kVx4I.png
PATREON EXCLUSIVE TEMPLATE

One of two free monthly templates exclusive to those $10+ patreon pledges - exorcism madness
Auberon Moderator

This is very cool -- I don't seem to see a link to your patreon, though! (I'm the walking plague right now, I could be missing it.)

EDIT: it was the plague

https://www.patreon.com/Bobbink (for those just tuning in on this page)
BobbinK Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
This is very cool -- I don't seem to see a link to your patreon, though! (I'm the walking plague right now, I could be missing it.)

EDIT: it was the plague

https://www.patreon.com/Bobbink (for those just tuning in on this page)

Agh I just saw this, thank you so much hun. <3
BobbinK Topic Starter

bFwGzKW.png
Latest Patreon piece for the month of April - available to those $10 pledge or above

rpr_template___discord_cthulu_by_robynnek-dc8fhqk.png
rpr_template___discord_horror_by_robynnek-dc8fhje.png
Two free templates exclusive to those who are in my server during the month of March.
BobbinK Topic Starter

Commissions for templates are now OPEN, five slots in total with first come first served rule. However, if you are a regular customer I will make allowances and open an extra slot.

As previously mentioned I no longer will be providing custom layouts in my commissions, but both the $35 and $50-70 are open and ready to be snagged up by you and your lovely characters. If interested feel free to send a DM my way or comment below.
Auberon Moderator

Highly recommend! Bobbin has made some amazing templates that I am happy to be using, as well as a free one from my template jam contest. Her work is worth the price of admission!
*nudges this up*
Hello. I sent a very awkward rambly message via pm to you. Uh

Idk if youve seen it or I need to be more patient...if so,my apologies for the bother but.

Id love a template. If thats possible. I love your work.

Uh. Thank you.
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Hello. I sent a very awkward rambly message via pm to you. Uh

Idk if youve seen it or I need to be more patient...if so,my apologies for the bother but.

Id love a template. If thats possible. I love your work.

Uh. Thank you.

((thanks so much looking forward to working with you. <3))
BobbinK Topic Starter

kVUsiVc.png

One of the two Patreon release templates for the month of May - you too can get unlimited access
to this for only $10 a month pledge.

Be sure to click the image, it links to the video that allows you to see the template in full effect.
Auberon Moderator

Wicked cool!
BobbinK Topic Starter

6LnQK7U.png

One of the two Patreon release templates for the month of May - you too can get unlimited access on
your account for only $10 a month pledge.

Be sure to click the image, it links to the video that allows you to see the template in full effect.

https://www.patreon.com/Bobbink - Patreon
https://robynnek.deviantart.com/ - Deviantart
Sent a discord invite! :) Interested in a template!
Bump :)
BobbinK Topic Starter

Heya folks, this is an important update so i'd appreciate it if you took the time to read it and react, or comment in chitchat with your thoughts if you'd like.

it's taking me some time, but this has been coming for a while I think. With my Patreon and commissions I feel I need to close it all down, at least for a month or two. With everyone going on in my life I don't have the muse to sit down and find my creativity. Templates are becoming more of an unecessary pressure rather than a joy, and I refuse to be one of they people who takes money and disappears for ages.

Patreon -
after this month's money has been paid, on the 1st, it will be the last. But don't worry, i'm going to put out four templates instead of the two voted for, a thank you for all your patience and support. I'll be chatting with you all in the pledge chat tonight to get your valued input and suggestions on themes ♡

Commissions
I will take FIVE slots, first come first served, on top of the three I already have. This will be done this week before my commissions are closed for the forseeable. As always payment is not taken until I begin on yours, and at the moment I am working on a piece for an amazing friend.

discord server
You guys, well for one I cant thank you all enough, despite my lack of activity you guys have stuck around and kept me smiling. Don't worry. The server will remain open fully, and when I do get the muse I will be putting out a free template available only to those within the server.

This decision hasn't been easy, it's something i'd rather not do, but where police, detectives, reliving trauma, and hopefully starting work soon, I feel like it's the right thing to do.

I love you all and should be around daily again to chit chat starting tomorrow ♡
BobbinK Topic Starter

dddMhGm.png

Latest and sorely overdue commission for a very patient customer and friend
Be sure to click on the image to be taken to the video walk through of the template
Auberon Moderator

Gorgeous!
BobbinK Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
Gorgeous!

Don't make me hug your face ♡

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Please delete

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus