Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Please delete

BobbinK Topic Starter

Hi folks, this here is both the hardest and last announcement i'll be making. Having settled into work now, my boss is putting me either on ridiculously long shifts or six day weeks for the foreseeable and I don't think it's fair to keep my commissions open when there is a high possibility that the waiting period could be over a month, it just adds more pressure on myself and frustration on those who are waiting to be next in line which is something I had always promised myself would never happen.

To those in my queue I will message you personally and discuss this, and to the Patreon pledgers who are waiting I promise to churn out the six that were promised, understandably I can't give a time scale but it definitely will happen. I was hoping it would never come to this but I underestimated how draining both mentally and physically being back into work could be, that and waiting for an appointment with the psychiatrist in hopes that she prescribes me some mood stabilizers to aid in the mental health department, hopefully help silence that suicidal monster in my head for good.

I'll keep the server open, a safe-haven for you all to chat and advertise your commissions and things for sale, most of the tabs will be deleted so that it's easier to navigate though. I promise i'll still be here to chat and answer any questions as always

To those who have commissioned me over this past year, I thank you, to the many who have held my hand and shown me that I could make beautiful things, I adore you. To each and every one of you amazing people I am eternally thankful for your presence, your friendship, and support, without realising it each and every one of you kept a failing mind sane and a broken soul alive. The past twelve months have been the hardest point in my life, thank you for showing me that life is worth living.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Please delete

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus