Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy RP

Adreane (played by Frostdrake360)

After running off, she'd opened up her pocket and took out an apple, having snatched it while the shopkeeper wasn't looking. She took one bite and spit it out, throwing it to the ground." Ugh... I forgot how bad these tasted..." she snarled,
Slowly walking towards a building of sorts.

She sniffed the air, attempting to smell some of the sweets from the bakery, only to get a whiff of something else. "A Dragon?" She said, slowly following the scent, only to end up finding the two figures. "I-is one of them a dragon?" the thought to herself, the shade being her cover. She got a little bit closer.

((Anyone online?))
A Dragon and her Companion (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

She wagged her tail ever so delightfully as Zeke looked around the town. "The culture here is a bit mixed, you don't see that often."

"This was always a peaceful town, even when the wretched queen had tried to take it down before her rule had stopped."

"Oh, didn't you know her?"

"I knew her very well." Hitie responded, letting her cloak wrap around her, her gold upon the navy blue fabric glistening in the sunlight. They continued to walk slowly, and Hitie had turned and looked over to see the creature from before. They were observing her. Did they smell her? She assumed so.

"We don't need to rush, it's merely noon. Why don't we take out time getting there?"

Zeke growled and whined, "bu-but...bed...a bed..."

"We can get a little something. Here." She pulled out a small bag of coins, the currency within this large continent, "Go buy some small foods, okay?" the dragon smiled as her ivory skin glistened. Her tail could easily be seen, but not just how bright the lights reflected off of the beautiful snow white fur, but because of how large it was, too.

Her whiskers twitched as the fox huffed and walked off, "You can go find an inn if you want, I'll be here!" she called back to which he could be heard cheering as he rushed off.

Weather Cycle
Slightly Cloudy and Breezy

Hitie turned back around with a smile as she walked up to one of the stands which had fruits. Some of them rare, most she's had and barely any she's not tried. She glanced back over to the creature every now and then, just to see what they would do.

She got slightly closer, the wind making the ribbons on her cloak flow.
She noted how the beings were watching her every now and again.
She wondered if she should talk to them but she decided just to see who they were first,
They had something that put her off...
After getting closer she could tell the orange one was part fox and the other one, she couldn't quite tell.

((Anyone online atm?))
(is this still open?)

((Nope))

((anyone online atm?))

((anyone online? if not then i shall wait))
(I am)
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

(I'm sure I tapped the button saying that it's not ananamous, but nope. Anyway, Is this open? My profile name (The one who mad this character) is Felyne.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus