Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy RP

An action/adventure fantasy RP with a plot similar to an action/adventure fantasy anime like Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, ETC. But you don't have to know anime like this to RP!

Weather and day cycles are involved!

Please ask before changing the time of day (Which can be Dawn, Morning, Mid-day/Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Midnight, and Dusk.)

You can give a sudden weather change but nothing too drastic without asking!
( Okay I'm all here )
A Dragon and her Companion (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Those in the RP are: KansasVenomoth ; xKeatonx ; Frostdrake360
Adreane (played by Frostdrake360)

When do we start?

ok
James and Rose Hetfi (played by KansasVenomoth)

(Sorry I took so long to respond, I just found this was up.)
( You start then, I suck at starting )

(( I'm here, now. I'll be posting my starter ))

Hitie hummed as her whiskers twitched, her long tail laying back in relaxation as she laid on her stomach, intaking the smells and the sounds of the woods. Zeke just stared at the White Dragon, rolling his orange-brown eyes as he looked around. "Why are we here?" he asked, "shouldn't we be in the town?! Ya know how you told me there'd be some hints as to where to find that spell or water or whatever the hell you need to...poof back??" he complained.

The white haired girl just smiled, "I just thought to lie down and enjoy the sun. It's so nice."

"You've already did this for half an hour, come on! I want to finally sleep on a bed, not some cot made from leaves and twigs and the torn blanket you stole."

"Jeez, you're in a rush."

"A BED"

Zeke walked off with his bag over his shoulder, his ears fluffing and turning flat on his rather annoyed head, as Hitie got up and stretched; she slowly caught up to him as her own ears lay relaxed.

TIME CYCLE
MID-DAY / NOON

WEATHER CYCLE
SUNNY - BARELY CLOUDY

Zeke let his nose twitch slightly as his padded bare paw-feet kicked up the dirt upon the old, worn path that looked like it was well used on a daily to weekly basis. Hitie walked behind him as they walked, she soon was walking beside him, her whiskers perking with her ears as she looked around with curious green eyes.

The town looked rather modern for their time, with cottages mixed with vilas, some looking older and some looking newer. The best material seemed to be some special stone, but some had crystal on it's sidings. The most common material, wood.
fantasy_rpg_town_by_e_mendoza-d6lb9td.jpg

The two looked around as creatures of different kinds walks about, of different sizes and shapes, colors and ages, ethnics and races. Hitie lifted up the navy blue hood on her cloak that covered her uniformal clothing, it's gold encrusted decorative adornments making it shine just a little in the warm rays of the golden sun. Zeke glanced to her as he huffed.

Adreane walked around, her long tail dragging behind her...
Eventually coming across a town, she'd been walking for some time and had been
quite tired from her journey.
After seeing it her eyes lit up, finally finding somewhere she could stay for awhile. "Man, and I thought i'd never find it..." She said to herself, breathing a sigh of relief. She walked up to the gate, kicking away something that was in the path, most likely a rock, she yawned, the light of the sun blinded her as she walked in. Having been walking through a dark forest.

She could see two beings in the distance, barely being able to see any features, she walked closer, seeing something white and something orange.
As she got even closer, she could tell they weren't human.
She got ready to talk if she needed to, she hadn't interacted with anything other than animals in quite a long time.

Being the awkward dragon-thingy she was, she had literally no clue how to talk to them or to introduce herself...
She wondered if she should, leaning on one of the wooden buildings.
She was quickly shooed away from a shop owner she had bumped into, Adreane grabbed her hood and put it over her head, slowly backing away.

She flicked her forked tongue and grabbed something from her pocket.
She realized it wasn't a good idea and quickly put it back, quickly running as fast as she could.
The shopkeeper just looked at her in confusion, and just stared as she ran off
"Weirdo..." he said as he got back to work.
Gin sat in a large willow tree. Though he was usually a peaceful thing, his mask made him rather creepy, and there were often travelers tales about the mystery of the fox spirit.
Oh well, let them talk, if it made them happy.

It was probably best that people stay away from him anyways. He wasn't very good with people...

He allowed his bare feet to skid on the stream under the tree, the low hanging branch ideal for relaxation. A small, white butterfly fluttered, landing on the nose of his mask.

He blinked, gently taking off the mask to admire the creature, then blow on it, and it flitted away to who knows where.

Nothin new here, but it was still nice, and didn't bother the being one bit.

Hitie looked around, the White Dragon letting her tail flitter as she spotted all sorts of creatures. "This is so different compared to decades ago." she whispered, not really wanting to hint at anything if any elder who knew of who she actually was were to hear. Not that they would.

Zeke huffed through his nose, "how so? You know this town better than I do." the fox boy said as he let his pawed feet tap on the ground. He looked to the small crowds of people the walked through as his ears twitched and fluttered. "It was a bit smaller when I was last here, but perhaps it looked small due to my actual size."

"Perhaps?" he asked with a light laugh, "I don't think 'perhaps' can suit it."

She giggled as she then pat him on the head, "come on. We should find the potion shop before we try to get a room at an Inn or anything."

"Got it." The two began to walk through the crowds, some people staring at and pointing out the gold upon Hitie's cloak that covered her figure.

The two continued to walk around. Hitie had spotted a strange creature, letting her nose pick up their scent. A fellow dragon? Didn't really smell like a true dragon, though. She would investigate, but...

Even though she kept walking, she kept her gaze upon the creature, her aura shrouding the area in unusual warmth and calming.

After running off, she'd opened up her pocket and took out an apple, having snatched it while the shopkeeper wasn't looking. She took one bite and spit it out, throwing it to the ground." Ugh... I forgot how bad these tasted..." she snarled,
Slowly walking towards a building of sorts.

She sniffed the air, attempting to smell some of the sweets from the bakery, only to get a whiff of something else. "A Dragon?" She said, slowly following the scent, only to end up finding the two figures. "I-is one of them a dragon?" the thought to herself, the shade being her cover. She got a little bit closer.

She wagged her tail ever so delightfully as Zeke looked around the town. "The culture here is a bit mixed, you don't see that often."

"This was always a peaceful town, even when the wretched queen had tried to take it down before her rule had stopped."

"Oh, didn't you know her?"

"I knew her very well." Hitie responded, letting her cloak wrap around her, her gold upon the navy blue fabric glistening in the sunlight. They continued to walk slowly, and Hitie had turned and looked over to see the creature from before. They were observing her. Did they smell her? She assumed so.

"We don't need to rush, it's merely noon. Why don't we take out time getting there?"

Zeke growled and whined, "bu-but...bed...a bed..."

"We can get a little something. Here." She pulled out a small bag of coins, the currency within this large continent, "Go buy some small foods, okay?" the dragon smiled as her ivory skin glistened. Her tail could easily be seen, but not just how bright the lights reflected off of the beautiful snow white fur, but because of how large it was, too.

Her whiskers twitched as the fox huffed and walked off, "You can go find an inn if you want, I'll be here!" she called back to which he could be heard cheering as he rushed off.

Weather Cycle
Slightly Cloudy and Breezy

Hitie turned back around with a smile as she walked up to one of the stands which had fruits. Some of them rare, most she's had and barely any she's not tried. She glanced back over to the creature every now and then, just to see what they would do.

She got slightly closer, the wind making the ribbons on her cloak flow.
She noted how the beings were watching her every now and again.
She wondered if she should talk to them but she decided just to see who they were first,
They had something that put her off...
After getting closer she could tell the orange one was part fox and the other one, she couldn't quite tell.
(is this still open?)
(I am)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus