Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai looked at him. "You go ahead, you need to eat. I'll stay here till you get back." She sat down on the ground. She petted Krin's head, keeping her eyes cloundy so that he couldn't read her emotions.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

He shook his head no and layed down.He sighs and lays there.

"You need to eat, I'm not going to be the reason for you straving. I'll leave if I have too." She wasn't joking, she would leave if it was what it took for him to live.

He didn't accept,so he walked away.

Kurai didn't want to leave him but if it was what she had to do then she would. "See you around, hopefully." She whispered as she stood and walked away from him. Tears filled her eyes as she was a good yard away from the village and she hoped Krin.

Krin howled and made the night change to day.

Kurai looked up at the sky, seeing it was day once again. She layed down against the ground since she needed rest and she might as well go ahead and get some. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

He sighs and lays on the ground slowly falling asleep.

Kurai didn't sleep long until she heard someone calling her name. She looked up just when one of her six sisters came through the trees and saw her. "Kurai there you are! C'mon, dad and mom have been worried about." The girl grabbed Kurai's wrist and got her to stand up. She started to dagger her back to where their family lived. Kurai kept protesting that she didn't want to go back but her sister didn't care.

He had stayed sleep for a long while,seeming more tired then ussually.

Kurai's sister soon brough her back home. She threw her at her father's feet. "I brought he back." Kurai's sister, Zonko said to their father. Their father nodded then dismissed Zonko but not Kurai, once the other girl was gone, all that left was Kurai and the one man in the world she truly feared. "Kurai. You know better than to go run off like you did and for one of your sisters to follow and be found dead later. What has gotten into you, Kurai?" Kurai didn't regert what happen to her sister. "She tried to kill me first!" She protested. Her father shook his head and sent her away from him. Kurai left him then shifted into her tiger from. She found a tree and climbed up it. For some reason she wished she didn't leave Krin.

The day grew old as he wakes up and turns the day into night.He started to run with amazing speed,fire trailing behind him as he runs into a small village.Quickly pulling out a flaming blade and running by the ones who stayed out to late.

Blood splattered everywhere as he ran.He put up his blade and picked up the dead bodied he had cut down.He smiles as he drags them into an open space and turns into his wolf and begins to eat.

Kurai staied in the tree she was in, the only part of her moving was her tail. Swinging back and forth from the tree. A small bear cub had started batting at it in a playful curious way. Kurai kept on with her tail, letting the smaller creature have it's fun.

She looked up at the moon as the mother of the cub came and took it back where it belongs. She hated being with her family. Everytime she came home she wouldn't eat or sleep, she did what it took to make them see that she didn't want to be part of the family.

Krin finished his food and walked around his marking glowing more then ever.Blood was dripping from his mouth and his tail was lowered and means stay away.

Kurai staied in her tree and noticed the only she knew coming closer to where she was. She just kept swinging her tail back anf forth, up in the tree until she saw the only sister of her's that cared about her, Cassie. She jumped down from the tree and walked over to her beloved sister. Cassie was one of her human sisters, the only one of the few that had surived the family so far.

Krin smelled another human out when they are not suppose to be.He slowly walks towards the scent.

"Kurai, c'mon, it's dark out. We shouuld both get some sleep." Cassie said as Kurai shifted into her human from.
"Why aren't you trying to get away from the family, Cas?" Kurai asked.
"Kurai, because this is my family. If they do try to kill me it only makes me stronger. I'll leave when I turn eightteen." Cassie smiled and took her sister's hand and began to walk back to their home. Cassie was seventeen, only a year older than Kurai.

The dark wolf approached them with red eyes.He say down in from of them and growled.

Kurai heard the growl and tensed up. "W-We should hurry, Cas." She warned her sister.
"Why, Kurai?" Being only human, Cassie couldn't hear the growling.
"I-I'll tell y-you later..." They were soon at the door of the house but all the lights were off. Cassie tried the pull the door open but it was locked.
"Oh, I guess we came too late."

The wolf growled louder.His rules were if you were out to late,he would make sure you never do it again.You would not live to do it again.Besides,he was still a little hungry.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus