Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Now Cassie heard the growling, but acted like everything was alright. "Kurai, do you mean the growling?" Kurai nodded. "You worry too much sister. I'm sure it is just a bear or something."
"I s-sure hope you are right." Kurai said, something giving her a feeling that Cassie was wrong. The two girls staied on the porch which had the light on, much to Kurai's relief. Even though she was younger, she would protect her sister at all costs, even if it meant death to her own life.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

In his wolf form,One paw was seen,then another.Red eyes,then a drop of someone's blood.He approached them growling louder then ever.

Kurai stood infornt of her sister, ot letting Krin get to her. "She is not dying as long as I live." She said in a stren and strong voice, a voice that hadn't been heard from her in the longest of time. "I will fight you Krin."
Cassie looked between her little sister and Krin, wondering what was going on between the two. "You know this wolf, Kuai?"
Kurai nodded. "I though I did..."

He turned into his human form and chuckled,licking the left over blood from his lips."You are not suppose to be out this late..."

A low growl started to rip through Kurai's throat. "She's only out this late because I was. We can't get back inside." She growled at Krin, clearly not backing down. She was still infornt of her sister, waiting for whatever attack he had for her.

"I'll give you another chance.Be out late again,and I promise you,you won't get another chance."He turns his back and starts to walk away.

"The next time you'll only find me.." She mumbled under her breath. The growling from Kurai slowly died as Krin was finally gone. She sat down in one of the chairs on the pourch. Cassie sat next to her and two girls soon fell asleep.

He later howled,bringing up the sun.He had no clue what happened that night but he stunk and smelt like blood.He decided to get clean in a waterfall.

Kurai woke up before her sister. She found a notepad and a pen. She wrote a note to her sister saying that she wasn't going to be part of the Tsuki family if she has to try not to die everyday. She left the note on her sister's lap and shifted into her tiger from. She ran out of the protery line of the home and just worndered around the woods. She heard the sound of running water but didn't react to it. She climbed up a tree and staied there, her tail hanging off the end of the branch.

He got undressed and relaxed in the water befor cleaning.

Kurai began to swing her tail back and forth, as she sat on the tree.

When he was done,Different clothes appeared on him and he walks threw the woods.

Kurai shifted into her human from and jumped down from the tree, landing flat on her feet. She walked through the forest, wornding what she should do. She was mumbling something to herself when she bumbed into someone.

He was sitting on the ground looking for something.

Kurai looked up at who she bumped into and said "I'm sorry." and left. She soon found the waterfall she heard ealier and sat down at the edge of it. She moved one finger in circles in the water.

He sighs not able to fine the cross he dropped.He might have dropped it in the water.He started to walk back to the waterfall.

Kurai noticed something in the water, it looked like a cross. She reached into the water and tried to pull it out. She guessed that it was caught on something. She finally yanked it out of the water, getting some water on herself. She looked the cross over, curious as to how it ended up in a waterfall.

He finnaly arrived at the waterfall and saw her holding his cross."My cross..."

Kurai looked to see who owned the cross and flinched when she saw Krin. She couldn't forget that he wanted to kill her sister for only the reason for food. She looked away from him and handed him the cross.

He slowly took it and bowed his head."Thank you...and sorry for anything I could have done."He started to run.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus