Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai was going to follow him but decided not, since he ran. She was sad that he left but she didn't want to be a bother him. She sat down on the ground and pulled her knees up to her chest. She balcnced her head between her knees trying to convince herself that she shouldn't care.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin ran to a castle and went to hid dorm.He slightly pants and lays on his bed.

Kurai staied where she was, trying to calm herself down. She hid her face in her knees and dark purple hair. She didn't understand anything anymore.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin was upset because once he kissed her he had claimed her.

Kurai finally decided it was time for her to stop feeling sorry for others and to get her life on track. "He decided to run away like a coward, that was his choice. If he wants me around then he can come and find me for all I care." She stood up and choose to go and get something to eat since she hadn't eaten in almost a month because of her family. She shifted into her tiger from and went running around for a small prey to eat for the time being until she felt up to going after something bigger.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tiger fight(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus