Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z chuckles at the girl's enthusiasm as she makes her way to the bed, flopping down on it.
"Get comfy." He said, smiling.
"Also, boyfriend?" He says, recalling the word she used to describe him.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

"I mean yeah. What other word word you use to describe us??"

She says yawning and getting comfortable under the covers. Trying not to fall asleep just yet

"I dunno. I see us more as partners than dating. But then again, our affairs speak otherwise." He says.
He sits on the bed, thinking to himself.
"Do you know how we're gonna get to the Orphanage? I mean, we could walk, but is there a more efficient way of traveling?" He asks the girl.

"were to insane criminals on the loose. And by this time tomorrow, they'll have our heads plastered in every city to bring us back. For now, walking is our best bet. At least until we get help."

She says laying her head on his chest, before closing her eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep

He sighs, nodding at the girl, before realizing she had fallen asleep.
He smiles, pulling the covers over her and getting in the bed himself. He wraps his arms over her waist, falling asleep in that position.
They had a big day ahead of them.

(timeskip to next morning??)
(do you guys mind if i join in?)

(Time skip, yup)

Amatrix Hellfyre wrote:
(do you guys mind if i join in?)

Sure! Welcome!

Feel free to hop in!

The next morning, Scarlett wakes up to the sunlight in her eyes, groaning as she sits up and stretches. She looks at z and smiles, before kissing him and crawling out if bed, dashing for the kitchen to get food.

"Nooooowwww what to make..."

After Scarlett wakes up, twenty minutes after, Z gets up and heads to the kitchen. He sees Scarlett preparing something to eat and leans against the wall next to her, yawning.
"What's cooking, good looking?" He asked, smirking.
(Okay thank you! tell me if i do anything wrong) Amatrix was sitting on the floor in a corner hugging her legs, she was found and taken from her home in the woods the night before and took all her stuff, now her anxiety levels are through the roof and she is jumping at every noise made (is this okay?)
(all of her stuff was taken*)

(Yup! Looks good! Would you like me to play the role of a guard for you or do you think you're fine?)
(uh, yes please, if you dont mind)

"I was thinking about making french toast before going to the orphanage."

She says nudging him with her hips before rummaging through all the cabinets and grabbing everything she needs before she starts preparing it.

"Any requests??"

(I don't mind at all, don't worry. Also, don't hesitate to ask me anything, I'll gladly agree. ^^)

The guard was making his way down the hall, ready to take on his mission. He made his way to room ten, the room belonging to a girl named Amatrix. There wasn't much information on her, but he didn't seem to care. Every "patient" in this place was always the same to him. They fight, they run, they lose. He opened the door to the girl's room, slowly creaking it open. He walked over to the girl, ready to defend himself against her if she tried anything.
"The doctor requested you."
-She wasnt familiar with the term ¨Th-the what..?¨

"French toast, eh? Fancy, is it not? I'll have some eggs, scrambled, please." He said.
"Ooh, and bacon." He said, licking his lips, imagining the food in front of him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus