Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

(Oh, how fun. And, no. It won't get weird like that. '-')

He shrugs.
"Cooked my family. Chopped their limbs apart. Made him eat it. You know, the usual." He says, waving his hand as if it were nothing.
"He's my brother, actually. He tried getting me out of this place, but I refused to accept his help."
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

(Sounds yummy)
Jean put back on her bandages and waited for her so-called "appointment." She hated the doctors and nurses and mostly the guards. The first time a guard came in she remembered how she almost beat the guy to death until she was stopped by more guards.
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

"your brother tried getting you out after that??"

She says before sitting up and pushing the hair out of her own face to look at him sincerely. After a moment she gives half a smile.

"He must really love you..."
Jade (played by Journey)

(I'm backkkk)
Jade (played by Journey)

(Brandy you on?)
Brandy (played by Journey)

(Yep, let's resume our part of the roleplay.)

(Oh god not Mr. Wood)
Jean stood up and walked around her cell again and she was still waiting for her stupid "appointment" just so she could hurt the person who was running the tests. Hopefully, the scientist wasn't stupid to come alone or he would be dead. She wanted to kill as many people as possible.
Jade (played by Journey)

Jade wakes up, in her cell. She sees shadows behind her, and yelps.
What did that stupid needle do?She thinks.
She whips around, and the dark figures are gone.
"Just great" She grumbles, and collapses.

(Oh god, yes it's Mr. Wood)
After Mr. Wood was done "Talking" with Jade, it's was 10 minutes before the next appointment.

Jean Grey, at 1:00 am.

He read on his patient's appointment times.
"This will be fun." He chuckled, and headed to Jean's cell.

Z looks at her.
"Oh, yeah. I never considered that he still accepted me after that. I still haven't forgave myself for what I did, let alone thinking he would. The way he accepted it so scarcely, and how he told me.. That he still loved me.. I couldn't handle it. I envyed him. I wanted to be like him. I wanted to be calm, understanding, and a good brother. But I couldn't. So I didn't let him near me ever again. All thanks to the stupid shit I did."

(Damn)
Jean unwrapped the bandages from her knuckles and looked at her scars. She leaned on her wall and saw Mr. Wood and her face went expressionless. Of all the scientists they made him come.She was scared of this scientist because of what she heard about him from other insane people. "Oh god no."

(Damn, what? What I said, or what Wood said? xD)

(What Wood said)

(Ah.)

"Well hello there, darling. Shocked? I understand. I know how good I am at "helping" patients,
and that you very "lucky" today." He grins.

Mr. Wood signals for a few guards behind him to come out.
"Anyways, let's begin our "appointment"."
Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett wraps her arms around him lovingly and places her head against her shoulder. She just sits there quietly for a second before speaking up.

"I killed my parents too. It was more or less self defence. But it's been so long that I can't remember. But I remember the moment I realized I enjoyed it. And my sister saw me and thought I was a freak. Turned me into the asylum. Wanted nothing to do with me. Maybe we could find your brother..."

Jean grabbed one of the guards and choked him out slowly. "Stay away from me." She said nervously trying to not back away from Mr. Wood. "I'm not scared of you." She lied hoping he wouldn't notice it.

Mr. Wood looks surprised, and takes action, looking at a guard and pointing at Jean.

"This one's a little fiesty, hmm." He says, and the other guard pins Jean down.

Jean snarled at Mr. Wood as she fought against the guard trying to stand up. "Let go of me you worthless cow." She yelled and elbowed the guard in the gut.

Z considered the thought, and slowly nodded.
"Do you think he'd take me in?" He asked her, with a worrying tone.
"After all I did to him.."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus