Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Scarlett (played by SinceForgotten)

Scarlett rolls her eyes and takes his handing, standing up and brushing herself off before pouting at him.

"Yeah I guess..."

She says taking his hand and walking back
Zed Valdis (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Z gives her a halfhearted smile, before watching their surroundings.
"This really is a nice forest." He says, in awe.
"How do you think Iyu and Raven are doing?" He asks out of the blue.
"Also, I'm not worried, just curious." He says, noting his love for his brother meant nothing to him.

"awwwwwwwwwwwww you do love them!!"

She says hugging z and kissing him. She gives a mischevious smirk before whispering in his ear.

"I think you'd make a great dad..."

She says before letting go of him and walking ahead of him with a skip in her step.

Z groans, following after the girl.
"I don't! Plus, I'd be a terrible father. I'd teach my kid how to swim by throwing him down a waterfall or some shit." He says, sighing and rubbing his head.
"You are such an annoyance." He says, looking at the girl.

"awwe! You wouldn't want kids? I do! I've always wanted a family...."

She says sadly for a moment before smirking at him. She chuckles and walks next to him.

"That may be, but you saved me anyway. So now your stuck with me."

Z sighs.
"I should've left you back there." He says, jokingly.
"Also, kids are a bother. Who wants tiny humans running around everywhere picking each others noses?" He says, frowning.

Scarlett just remains silent at this point, walking besides him and holding one of her arms as she walks. She keeps her head and eyes lowered to the ground while she thinks

Z looks at the girl, before quickly looking back at the grass.
"Sorry." He muttered.
"If I offended you, I mean." He added.

"it's fine...it's just......my older sister, the only person I've ever truly loved betrayed me and sent me to the asylum.....but having a family always has been something I wanted. And, id like to have one with you, in time....but you don't seem interested..."

She says keeping her head lowered as she continued walking, almost reaching the kids.
Heather) *she runs over to mom(Scarlett) and dad (zed) with a rabbit that's injured*
Heather) can we help her????
Val (played by DeathTakes)

Val hopped down from the tree and shook her head. She didn't like being called a kid. She disliked that word more than anything because she knew she wasn't a kid like the other's were. "Not all people that are young are like that," Val said as she walked back to the orphanage.

Z was about to say something to Scarlett, before being stopped abruptly by Heather holding a bleeding rabbit, and running over to them.
He takes it out of her hands and inspects it, before looking over at Scarlett.
"I dunno.." He starts.
"It looks pretty bad."
Heather) ..........*she has tears in her eyes* I want her to be okay

Scarlett takes hold of the rabbit, examining it's wound before thinking and kneeling on the ground.

"We don't have any medicine....but for now, stopping the bleeding is all I can do.."

She says quietly before ripping part of her shirt off. she wraps the cloth around the rabbits wound and ties it before handing it back to Heather.

"That's all I can do right now...."
Heather) *she stays next to the rabbit all day and night petting it and singing to it*
Brandy (played by Journey)

(O.o I guess I missed a few things)
(Yup)

(lol welcome back Brandy)

Z nods at the two girls, before continuing his walk with Scarlett, now joined by Heather.
He keeps his head low to the ground, staring at the grass as he steps on it, crushing the small ant habitats.
Once they arrive home, Z quickly checks on Iyu and Raven, hoping not to be seen by the two, before heading to sleep without saying a word.
Brandy (played by Journey)

(So uh, please summarize what happened and what is going on)
Mr. Wood wakes up, in the employee sector, in his cubicle.

"What the hell..." He says, and gets up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mentally Insane

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus