Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape

It was a day of peace just as usual.
Not so long until tall buildings and houses started getting destructed in strange forces.
The ground cracked and people fell into the magma of death.
Strange creatures as dog-like wild beasts were attacking people out of nowhere.
Many, no most, died from the sudden disaster.
Was it the end of the world?
Was it impossible to escape from the cliff of death?
The answer was only within self, if there was any will to survive then anyone might be able to succeed...
But...how?

A young female was trapped in a building, screaming for help but with no avail. No one seemed to hear her, or rather.. No one seemed to be there. The building was just about to get destroyed in any second.
Her long hair reached down to her waist while she was wearing boots that were reachign up to her knees. She seemed quite young, age looking to be about in her early teens.
"Help! Is anyone there? Everyone is dead? Help!"
"Vhat a wonderbar day zis has been," Doc said as he pet his fox, Keera, "So amny to kill in so-" he as cut off by the screams for help, "Is zis to be another victim of my prescriptions?" he asked, pulling out a grenade and walking towards the building.
Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

As the building was just about to get crumbled down she coughed at the dust the building produced. However she continued to scream through the site.
"Help! Anyone?!"
He pulled the pin and set the grenade next to the door. It exploded, blowing the door off its hinges and walked in, holding his gun in one hand and Keera in the other. The red lenses on his gas mask lit up as he looked around.

As she heard the explosion Akane's head snapped to the side where the sound came from. She found that there was a space for her to get out and instantly ran out.
"You no you don't," Doc grabbed her neck as she ran past him and left the building, Keera right behind him, "You vere calling for help, yah?"

"Agh?!" She let out a surprised yelp as she felt herself getting grabbed by the neck. "W-who are you?" She let out a question with a huff.
"I am zee one people call vhen zey vant someone dead. I am zee person who deals out zee cure for madness. I am a clinically insane Doctor who's only prescriptions are bullets and grenades. Does zat answer your question?"

"Huh..?" She blinked as she heard his answers. With confusion she gulped and looked at him.
"You may call me Doc," he threw her to the ground and put his gun to her head, "Now, give me one reason not to put a bullet in your head and keep in mind, I'm insane, so regulate logic probably won't work."

"Ugh-?" With a slight gasp her eyes widened as she looked up at the man. "..." After a moment of silence she spoke up "before that, can you give me a reason why you should be pulling the trigger at my head?"
"I'm insane, I don't need a reason."

"That doesn't provide any need of killing me."
"Of course not. I don't need to, but I vant to."

"Why would you kill someone just because you want to? You don't have the right to take anyone's life only out of your own fascination." She replied with a slight grimace at her eyes.
"Of course I do. Zee world is crumbling around us. I can do vhatever I want. I've killed people with grenades in vays zey didn't know existed."

"Then you could've just left me there at the crumbling building instead of getting me out of there! Why waste your own things and time?"
"For my own amusement," he said but lowered his gun, "It is very hard to confuse an insane person, but you are managing to do it. Come Keera," he picked up his fox.

"...?" With a cautious stare, Akane gazed at the man. "Just what is he..." She muttered silently to herself.
"You may come if you vant," he gave Akane a dismissive wave.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus