Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"..." With a silence reply she got up and walked over to him. "Where are you going?" She asked.
"Everywhere," he replied, "You are now my minion. Carry Keera," he ordered and thrust his fox into Akane's arms.

"W-wha.." WIth a look of confusion she held the fox into her arms. Looking at the fox she smiled a bit, but not loosening her caution. She thought that she might as well follow the man since she didn't have anywhere to go either. However she decided not to trust the man with anything yet...
"You are to call me either Doc or Captain Doc," he ordered without looking at her.

She gave out a small sigh to herself, thinking what would happen when she's going with this man. After all, he did not seem like a "normal" person after all. "Okay...Doc." She replied.
"Tell me, Vhat is a little girl doing alone in a building?"

"Huh? Me...I don't know. I just snuck in and this happens." She shrugged.
"Vhy did you sneak in?"

"Huh? I don't know... Maybe I just felt like it, who knows." She shrugged again and stroked the fox.
The fox cub growled happily in Akane's arms.
"You should know. You're zee one who went in."

She smiled at the fox and kept on petting it. "Well... I really don't know why I went in either. The building seemed very large and grand, and I guess I wanted to see what people do in there or something..."
"In a building zat was clearly about to collapse?" he raised an eye brow behind his gas mask.

"Um... I guess so. Anyways does it really matter now?"
"I guess not," he said as they came to the top of a hill over looking the destroyed city.

She kept on stroking and petting the fox with a smile.
"Vee will camp here. Minion, construct a shelter."

"Uhh excuse me?" She stopped petting the fox and looked up.
"Just a tent will be suitable. You are my minion. Construct a shelter."

"And how would I constrauct it? I don't even know what to do..." She sighed. Give me things to build the tent, at least"
"No. Go scavenge. We are in zee ruins of a city, it shouldn't be too hard to find something," he handed her a pistol, "To defend yourself against the horribly mutated beasts."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Escape

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus