Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Pikabolt (played by PikaPika11)

Pikabolt pulled out a notepad containing his schedule from his backpack. "So do I, apparently."
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

Sieva smiled."That's a little convenient.I guess I'll wait at your locker until you get your things then we can go to class together."

"OK." Pikabolt went over to his locker.

Pikabolt walked back to Seiva, backpack slightly bigger. "OK. Let's go to class. My books are in my backpack."
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

Sieva nodded and walked toward the classroom.Her eyes turned dark blue as the girl who had been staring at Sieva said something to her friends which made all of them stare at Sieva,but Sieva ignored them.
Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai had went to her locker and got her stuff but over heard some girls talking about there being yet another new student and this one was a youkai. She had heard they were michisous creatures and should be avioded, so she would do that. She didn't know about Moriah and Kuro but they were different from her.
Betty walked into the school building, with a bright blush on her cheeks. She took in a deep breath and walked in, holding on to her family magic book, the huge crap. Her red hair shined softly with her blue hair. The red was dye and at time it's hard to keep it to bright shade of red. She looked around, in awe. It looked better then what she saw. She giggled, moving her hair behind her ear. "Now where's my class..." She mumbled, her baby blue eyes moving.
Renji:*Walks near the school,Not excited about his new position as a teacher.He thought to himself "At least this is a non human school but I'm not really excited about these damn kids there probable all brats"* *he sighs in irritation* "Damn kids".
Iris Lieberch (played by blackbonedwolf)

Iris walks up to the school with Renji. Iris took a deep breath and grabbed the strap of her messenger bag. Iris looks up at Renji questionably. "Renji, why did you become a teacher if you don't like kids?"
Renji:*looks down at Iris* "Because i needed any job i could get" *he looks back up toward the school* "Someone needs to pay the bills and you should know by now i can't really handle a human job" *He looks back down at Iris with his expressionless face*

Iris sighs and looks at the ground. "You know I'd get a job if I could. I simply can't right now at this point of time. I really am sorry you have to do so much to support us but it isn't my fault.." Looks back up at Renji sadly. "I'm sorry Renji.."
Renji:*Sighs and kneels down at her level and pats her head* "I know I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that"*He then places some hair behind Iris's ear and slightly smiles.He stands back up and looks back toward the school*

Iris smiles softly and looks at the school. "So, what are you going to be teaching Renji?"
Renji:"Music,I don't think i could really teach any curricular things"

"Oh. Well, that should be fun." Iris says joyfully.
Renji:*shoves his hands in his coat pocket and heads inside the school* "I doubt it".

Iris follows Renji inside. "Oh, come on. You have to look on the bright side sometimes. It might actually be fun."
Renji:*gives a little glare at Iris from the corner of his eye* "Ill believe it when i feel like I'm having "Fun",Right now I'm not feeling a thing"

Iris sighs. "You're so negative Renji."
Renji:*Begins walking down the hall* "I'm sorry but I just never see a bright side in my mind.... Anyways *He stopped in his steps* What's you're first class?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus