Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Iris Lieberch (played by blackbonedwolf)

"I know." Iris stops beside him. "Uhh..I..um..don't know?"
Renji:*smirks a bit* "Ya think you should try and figure that out?"

"No.." Iris smiles sheepishly. "Class is just so boring. But I think I have Math first.."
Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro was as always getting into a fight with some other kid. "I dare you to say that again, punk." She growled, holding some seniour by the collar of their shirt. "A-alright, I'm s-sorry, Kuro." The kid said. Kuro let them fall to the floor when she droped them. "And remember to never say it again." She growled at him one more time before leaving to go to her locker. "Damn punks..." She mumbled under her breath. She heard that there was yet another new kid today. "How many damn punks are we going to get?" She though to herself as she closed her locker and went to the gym class.
Renji:*looks back at Iris* "Yes, I know it's boring but please just go I have to get to the class I'm teaching in anyways."

Iris jumped slightly hearing the yelling. Iris looked over at Kuro, she spoke to Renji but didn't look away from Kuro. "A-alright.." looks at Renji for a briefer minute. "See you later Ren." *looked back over at Kuro and follows to the gym.
Renji:*Watched Iris go down the hall* Hmm... *Enters the music room and gets ready for his class to start*

((It was Kuro that got into fight. I have three of my characters in here Kuro, Kurai, and Moriah.))

Kuro changed out into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Kurai and Moriah soon came to the gym and waved to their friend as she left the girls changing room. She sighed as she sat down in one of the beanchs. Some other girls whispered about her possibly being a hybrid.
Renji:*began to worry about Iris,wondering if she was OK.He sighs irritatedly and mummbled to himself* "Stop worrying she not a kid anymore".

Iris walks into the gym, not knowing what to do she just looks around at all the other students.
"Oh!" She saw a group of people and smile. "They might help me~!" Betty walked to them, getting a bit tired. At times she wish to turn this book small enough to put in her pocket. "Excuse me?" She said, tilting her body to the side smiling at Iris and Renji. "Can you guys help me? I'm a tad lost."

Iris looks at Betty quietly for a moment. "I'm sorry. I'm really lost myself..This is my first day here..But Ren might know his way around" Betty smiled slightly.
Renji:*looked up from what he was doing and saw a girl smiling,he glared at her a bit.He bluntly said* "Sorry, can't help I'm afraid i don't know much about this place ether" *he then walked into the music room*

Moriah was about to walk into the changing room when her senstive cat ears caught what was going on. "Hey, Kuro I'll be back, tell Kurai." Kuro nodded and watched her friend leave. Moriah went to meet the other two girls. "I'm sorry but I over heard you two's converstion and I could be of help. What seems to be the problem?"

Iris watched Renji walk away. "Renji, you're a teacher you should know the school and I'm she not the only one who's lost, I'm lost two." Iris stands in place watching the music room, waiting to see if Renji would respond to her or not. Iris looked over at Moriah when she heard her. "Oh, We're lost.. I'm new to the school and I don't even know what my first class is.." Iris smiled shyly.

"Don't you have your schudle? It should tell you what class you have, what teacher, and what room it is in. Let me see." Moriah didn't care much about her gym class seeing that she never really liked the class.
Renji:*Ignored Iris's comment and closed the music room door.He sat down at his desk and began to think about what he would do for his class today*

"I don't know where my schedule is, I lost it.." Iris looks down at her feet and holds her hands behind her back. "Is there a way I can get another one?" Iris looks back up at Moriah.

Moriah nodded. "Yes, if you go to the office and tell them you lost yours they well give you another one. Simple as that, the office is at the front of the school, the frist thing you see when you enter the building in the front door. If you need anymore help just ask for me, Moriah or Kurai or Kuro, either one of us can help you out." She grined at the girl, showing the small bit of friendly attuide.

Iris smiled. "Thank you." She then turned and left to the office to go get a new schedule.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus