Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro watched the silver girl then smiled. She patted the girl's back with a wide grin on her face. "Nice job, show the bitchs at this school who is the better man or woman." For Kuro, she didn't care what you are, she cared about your personality, if you treated others badly when they didn't do anything then she well end up gettng into a fight with you. On the other hand if you are strong and won't beat others for fun then she won't even hurt you.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

Sieva tensed slightly when Kuro patted her back."Thanks,I guess."Sieva said in a quiet voice.She didn't like it when she had to use her power against someone.The girl Sieva had used her power against stormed to the back of the room to sit with her friends.

"Don't worry about it. You should try standing up for yourself more offent since if you don't everyone will just try you as a nobody." Kuro shrugged. The rest of the students came in and the teacher began class. This was Miss Luna Nanada's class since she had been around since history began she is a history teacher. She is very good at it as well. She went over to Kuro's desk and knocked her feet off the desk. "Miss Sakuranbo we talked about this. I don't care if you do this in anyone else's class but not mine." Kuro scowled but nodded nonetheless and kept her feet off the desk.

Sieva looked back down at her desk.Her eyes turned light blue and her eyes became cloudy again.Sieva always thought about things when she was supposed to listen but she never got a bad grade in any of her classes in her last school.Sieva fiddled with her necklace.

Kuro had listened somewhat but she didn't seem to care. She watched the clock waiting for this class to be over. "Everybody! Listen up! I have asked that tomorrow we go on a field trip to the outside world. Now everyone has to stay in their human from at all times, no showing ears, tails, fangs, claws, or anything, alright?" Most of the class groaned, not happy about having to stay in human from. The school was isloated from the rest of the world so that no humans could get in unless there was a monster powerful enough to hide the fact that they were human.

Sieva looked up when the teacher said they we're going on a field trip.Since she was always in human form it didn't really matter for Sieva.She leaned down to start collecting her books,her medallion slipping out of her shirt again,making the small chiming sound it usually makes but this time Sieva tucked it into her shirt again as she sat up in her chair.

Kuro collected her things and left the room like everyone else. She went to her locker and started putting her stuff up. "Yo. Hyber." Someone said but she ignored them but they kept pestering her. It was just some kids from her class in the higher grade.

Sieva left when everyone was already gone.As soon as Sieva reached the door,the girl from earlier was talking to her friends so Sieva avoided the girl with the girl noticing. She went to her locker and put her things away.She pulled out her schedule and began to look through it.
Pikabolt (played by PikaPika11)

A door opened in the distance. Exiting from it was a guy, appearing to be about 18. He had short, dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a green tunic, had a black hat with a yellow ribbon tied to it on his head, and was toting around a green backpack. At first glance, he would look like a human to others, but non-humans would recognize him as a youkai. He turned his head to the right and saw Sieva at her locker. He walked over, tapped her on the shoulder lightly, and said, "Hello."

Sieva looked up, a little startled someone was talking to her. "Oh,hi there." Her eyes turned a dark blue as she smiled.

"My name's Pikabolt." Pikabolt extended his hand out in friendship. "What's your name?"

"My name's Sieva." She said as she shook his hand gently.

"It's nice to meet you." Pikabolt looked back and saw the girl from earlier staring at Sieva. "Do you know her?"

Sieva looked behind her shoulder to see the girl. "No and I don't plan to." Sieva said as she looked back at Pikabolt. "She's one of the few bullies at this school and so far she's the only one whose giving me trouble."

"Why?"

"Somehow she thinks I'm something that's banned from this school and I'm afraid that everyone will find out." Sieva said as her eyes turned light purple.

"Interesting. We can continue this conversation around my locker if you'd like, it's over there." Pikabolt pointed to his locker, which had a drawing of a cherry blossom on it.

"I really don't want to bother you." Sieva said as she started to pull books out of her locker for her next class.

"OK. How about we meet by my locker after classes are over? Does that sound good to you?"

Sieva nodded."I guess." She looked back down at her schedule and looked at the classroom number she was supposed to go to next."I got biology next."She said under her breath.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School for Non-Humans(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus