Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey can I join I have a character named thana who I would love to play as I can alter her a bit so she is more suited to the setting like instead of a crop top with the letters RIP on it how about a nice ripped up black peasant dress with a fancy neckless that says RIP on it oh wait I tried to join the group but I'm not old enough sorry
Carabia (played by Robyn) Topic Starter

lolfume1 wrote:
hey can I join I have a character named thana who I would love to play as I can alter her a bit so she is more suited to the setting like instead of a crop top with the letters RIP on it how about a nice ripped up black peasant dress with a fancy neckless that says RIP on it oh wait I tried to join the group but I'm not old enough sorry

Yes, it does indeed specify 16+ at the end of this post. But no worries! Wishing you all the best in future plot. :)

bumpitupbump.gif
Is this still open? I'd love to join. You can look over my characters to see which one is best suited, and if you have any questions since they are still under construction just ask and I'll answer! :)

obeisant wrote:
Is this still open? I'd love to join. You can look over my characters to see which one is best suited, and if you have any questions since they are still under construction just ask and I'll answer! :)

Sent a PM your way! <3
Could I join? Of course I'm sorta new to this still, and I will need to create a character.

Rainfall wrote:
Could I join? Of course I'm sorta new to this still, and I will need to create a character.

New players are always welcome! Sent along a PM so we can hash out details. :)
i would love to join i would make a new character if you say yes

lilan wrote:
i would love to join i would make a new character if you say yes

Shot a PM your way! ^-^

Bumping!
U4iP_s.gif
May I join? :3
Xancell Hydrega (played by JBGeitz)

Would a dragon rider wanting to learn more about his newfound power work?

Soulnoxia wrote:
May I join? :3
Xancell Hydrega wrote:
Would a dragon rider wanting to learn more about his newfound power work?

Certainly! Sending along messages to you both. :)
i want to join too

smartysnow99 wrote:
i want to join too

Your character isn't yet old enough to enroll, I'm afraid! I hope to welcome characters as well as players who are sixteen and above. :) But thank you for reaching out!
Genosansissick

GeekInDisquise wrote:
Hello! May I join??
Genosansissick

Genosansissick wrote:
GeekInDisquise wrote:
Hello! May I join??

I would like to join too
Genosansissick

My my character join or can I join this lovely rp
Genosansissick

Is anyone here
Hello hello hello!! I am new to the act of Rping and I am trying to find an Rp chat to join, I also have a few character ideas In mind that I would like to try out.

One of my main character ideas is a big lad named Rex Tundra. He's about 9", is friendly but kinda clumsy, loves food and loves a good challenge with forging and learning about what it mean to be a blacksmith. He is also known to be a Ursathrope, a species of large people known to be able to shift into a bear like creature....but he's sorta having trouble to be able to shift from a man to a giant bear and back. Is there by any chance he could attend your Academy to learn to control his shifting powers and learn to be a magic blacksmith? maybe learning to make new weapons for any combat lessons that take place at the Academy?

If not, I completely understand!!! I hope I can join!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus