Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Carabia (played by Robyn) Topic Starter

LazyFatDragon wrote:
Hello hello hello!! I am new to the act of Rping and I am trying to find an Rp chat to join, I also have a few character ideas In mind that I would like to try out.

One of my main character ideas is a big lad named Rex Tundra. He's about 9", is friendly but kinda clumsy, loves food and loves a good challenge with forging and learning about what it mean to be a blacksmith. He is also known to be a Ursathrope, a species of large people known to be able to shift into a bear like creature....but he's sorta having trouble to be able to shift from a man to a giant bear and back. Is there by any chance he could attend your Academy to learn to control his shifting powers and learn to be a magic blacksmith? maybe learning to make new weapons for any combat lessons that take place at the Academy?

If not, I completely understand!!! I hope I can join!!!

Why hullo there, welcome to RPR! :) Rex sounds like a unique fellow already. While there used to be a magical-forging class, another has yet to open. He could certainly still study the topic in his own downtime, though! Many characters enroll hoping to control an ability, as well as learn other magics so he's certainly welcome. I'll send you a message shortly so we can chat more!
Hi, this is my first ever RP, and I would like to start with something simple.

Memeing wrote:
Hi, this is my first ever RP, and I would like to start with something simple.

Sent a message your way! Players who are new to the site and/or RP are still very much welcome. :)
Are you still accepting people?
- Nevermind, I had bookmarked this page and didn't look at the topic page

animewholock wrote:
Are you still accepting people?
- Nevermind, I had bookmarked this page and didn't look at the topic page

Hi there! I actually only closed this to reopen another one, as the date of this topic was back in May! Sending a PM your way. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus