Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How would your characters react to the aliens?

I did a thing in the comments for the announcement, thought I'd let everyone else do the same! What are your characters doing with the alien invasion happening? Are they fighting? Helping with the rocket defense system? Running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming at the top of their lungs?

Mine are leaning toward fighting, although they are a bit confused about how to do so...

Merc: Okay, everybody, huddle!

Umbren: Do you have a plan, kid?

Samba: *in cat form, bristling and digging his claws into the ground* Who said you're the boss? I vote him! *points at Umbren with tail* He looks the wisest!

Merc: I'm the most familiar with situations like this! So our creator has put me in charge!

Dcat: I didn't put you IN CHARGE. I merely said aliens make the most sense in your world so you can come up with a plan or something.

Merc: Whatever! Okay, orange dragon-

Cerai: Do you mean Blaze or her? *points at Topaz*

Merc: Her. Your dragon doesn't look as tough.

Cerai: Excuse me, kid? Have you ever gotten wyvern venom on you? It freakin BURNS.

Topaz: Eh, just let the young male say his piece before you get all defensive...

Merc: *blinks* I think you and me will get along all right. Okay, most dragons breathe fire, right? Are any of these aliens vulnerable to fire? *looks at the sky with a questioning expression*

Dcat: I don't know, sorry...but it's possible.

Leo: Woah woah woah, stop the press. Our creator DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING?

Clipse: Some of them might be vulnerable to dark magic...I guess we just do whatever works.

Umbren: Without getting killed ourselves. Which reminds me... *looks at Merc* You're the only one without weapons of any sort...you can borrow one of my daggers. You probably should.

Merc: *smirks* Oh, trust me, I'm fine. Now everybody, MOVE OUT! *takes off running*

Samba: ...Maybe he can also shapeshift? I wonder what into...

Post your own and stuff!
Ooh, this sounds so much fun! Let's see here...

*Creatia dodges an incoming blow from the claws of a vivid purple xenomorph. However, her clumsy steps soon send her tumbling to the ground.* "Eep! Ow..." *She looks up to see it roaring at her, its jaws way too close to her face as she shudders in fright.* "P-Please d-don't eat me...!"

"Hold up, Cre, I gotcha!" *Lexi shouts as she leaps over her partner and lands in front, armed with her pistols Anna and Eliza. Cocking both guns, she shoots two well placed bullets in tandem into its gaping maw.*

*The alien shrieks in agony before hastily retreating, nearly knocking over a miffed Nielle in the process with its tail* "Hey! Tch." *He dusts his shoulder off and starts approaching the two ladies.*

*Lexi calls after it triumphantly* "Yeah, take that, ya piecea-"

"Lexi." *Maxwell walks up with Mika close behind before speaking again.* "What have I told you about language?"

"Does it look like I care?" *She waves a gun towards the direction of where the beast ran off to.* "'Sides, what these things doin', tryin'a wreck our biz, man?"

*Nielle finally speaks up as he gets close enough to the developing group.* "...Maybe it's hungry?" *They all look at the allmighty RPR Birthday cake being protected by robots.* "That cake does look rather tasty..."

*Creatia gasps in excitement, her eyes aglow with her own hunger for sweets* "I-I want cake too...!"

*Mika perks up alongside her.* "Oh, oooh, is it chocolate?!"

*Maxwell frowns at the mere thought of it.* I hope not. Disgusting. "Focus. We need to come up with a coherent plan."

"Who died and made you king of all things fightin', Maxie?!" *Lexi barks before standing up straight.* "I'm the leader! I call the shots! You don't like it? Then go get eaten by them beasts over there fer all I care!"

"Combative today, I see..." *A soft ether develops before Meliere emerges from the mist, letting it dissipate.* "Why not use that fire against those foul things then? They're ruining a rather nice party otherwise, if I must say so myself..."

*Everyone speaks at the same time before standing to attention.* "Master."

"No, no. Don't mind me. I'm, how you say... Just here for the food. Carry on." *She waves them off just in time for another, larger alien to emerge from the forests.*

*Creatia's voice wavers at the sight of it.* "L-l-l-lexi....!"

*Mika tries her best to calm down the terrified witch.* "It's okay, Miss Creatia! I'm sure if we all go in together, we can handle this with ease, right Miss Lexi?"

"You dang right!" *Lexi grins eagerly as she readies her weapons.* "Now let's rock, team!"

*All of them start rushing towards the beast as Meliere watches from a distance* "...You think they all can handle themselves?"

Me: I know they can. They're more capable than me, after all. I think all of us, with the help of many others, can do this and save the day.

*The goddess gives a gentle smile before looking back towards the fields* "I know you're right. But I still do worry about them... Such strong yet fragile things, these 'immortal' phoenixes..."
Dragoncat Topic Starter

Oh my goooooodddd. Now I have to continue mine. As it is, Lucree, yours blows mine right out of the water.

The large gray striped feline was backed into a corner, but his typical cat self defense actions seemed to be working. With every hiss or yowl, the two aliens appeared to be confused. It WAS similar to the sounds they made, perhaps they thought it was coming from their own?

Samba used this opportunity to strike. He lunged at the nearest alien and raked his claws across its face while digging his fangs into its shoulder. The alien let out a scream and flailed. Its hide was slippery and slime covered, so it easily dislodged the cat, who fell to the ground. Both aliens attacked him at the same time, aiming for his vulnerable, furry belly. An arrow lodged itself in the forehead of the alien Samba had wounded, and there was a loud bang as a blast of magic hit at the same time and in the same place. The alien dropped dead, allowing the cat laguz to focus on the remaining one.

Clipse was standing on the highest point she could reach: the top of one of the construction machines that were working on the rockets. She was almost out of arrows...and infusing all of them with magic was tiring. She scanned the scene below and saw Umbren use Din's Fire to blast a couple of aliens. It effectively fried them into crisps, but he had been weakened...and there was another alien coming up behind him. "Uncle! Behind you!" Clipse yelled, hoping he'd hear her.

The orange wyvern swooped down and grabbed the twili man in her claws. He flailed and yelled. Cerai manuvered herself so that he could see her. "I'm helping you, don't worry!"

"Put me down before I throw up!"

Cerai chuckled. "You're just like my husband back home. Only you haven't put like three F bombs in one sentence..." She had Blaze gently drop Umbren onto the machine beside his niece before heading to help her brother, who was trying to fend off three smallish flying aliens by himself.

Merc had all four of his pokemon out and was barking orders. "Sorrel, quick attack that little green thing! Good, now hyper fang it in the face! Smudge, ice punch the purple thing! Corby, look behind you! Aerial ace that thing! Rex, help Smudge! Fire fang!" The pokemon were doing well, and he was surprised he could handle commanding all four at once. Suddenly something fell from the sky and forcefully moved him. He was so dead! Why didn't he accept the dagger? But he wasn't going down without a fight. He punched, kicked, and when he saw how close the paw of the alien was to his mouth, he imagined his teeth were as sharp as Rex's and bit down as hard as he could.

"Ow! Settle down, human! I didn't know humans could bite like that!" Topaz shook her bitten paw. The young human had drawn blood! But not much...and she didn't blame him, he obviously thought she was one of the aliens. Where the human once stood, an alien with flight capabilities was preparing to pounce. Topaz spit a flame at it. Merc turned and ran for the construction equipment, beckoning for his team to follow. They did, and thankfully the aliens they were fighting were either dead or nearly dead by now.

There! How's that? ^_^
"Agg! I stopped sailing the seven seas for this?! This has got to be the worst birthday party ever! We can't even celebrate because of these aliens! I tell you what! I've never seen these types of things out there on the sea! I'm leaving." With her protest completely, Annalise turned to leave. With a groan, Hayden yanked her back by the collar of her shirt.

"Oh stop your whining. Come on. RPR needs us. Sure the aliens are on land for now, but if we don't stop them, what then? They might get into your precious sea," Hayden's eyes sparkled with mischief as he teased the pirate.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. That man was always full of crap. "I'm still leaving. Let Simon help you."

Simon turned at he mention of his name and fiddled with the hem of his shirt for a moment. "Eh.. They look pretty nasty, though. I'm not too sure we're equipped to fight these things, you know?"

Emily pipped up. "Y-yeah! Besides, maybe they just need hugs or something. I'm sure if we talked to them they'd-"

Hayden shut her up with a simple glare. As if talking to the ugly things would do anything to save the day. He turned his attention back to Annalise, who was just now beginning to walk away. Before he could say anything or move to grab her again, an Alien Honor Blade fell straight into her hands. She smirked at it and then looked up at the sky, shaking her head. It seemed that Doubutt wanted her to have it. "That's that, I guess," she muttered and turned to Hayden. "I'm in!"

That brought a large grin to the red head's face, and he cracked his knuckles. "Alright, let's go do this, then!" The two rushed into the fray, some scrap metal hitting Hayden on the head and causing him 2 damage. He simply grunted at the inconvenience. He found an energy sword on his way into battle. He found the largest toxic basilisk xenobeast he could find and took it on by himself. Go big or go home!

Instead of helping him, Annalise grinned and let loose a diabolical laugh. The sword given to her by Doubutt was all too sparkly to use. She was a pirate, after all. She snuck around the fighters, pick-pocketing various shiny trinkets. Even the scrap metal was up for grabs if it had a nice shine to it. The pieces would do nicely on her ship.

Meanwhile, Simon joined the riddlers, choosing to use his brain over brawn, and Emily had flown up to Forohor castle to help Doubutt transfers weapons to the canon room. Each bug she encountered caused her to scream, and she simply couldn't understand why the snakes were so aggressive. After a bit of charming, the creatures calmed enough to not bite them. It was a tiring job, but one that she felt was the most humane. In this way, she could help her comrades!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How would your characters react to the aliens?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus