Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Broken (OPEN)

Layla (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Mmmmm...nah!" She started jumping threw the trees far away."I promise I won't say anything tho!"
John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

((*though not tho))

The nurse huffed, annoied with Layla. "If a vampire knows you know where we are than they all well come after you for the location!" She called out to the blonde girl, trying to get her scared enough to get her to come back.

((got distracted,sorry.))

She stopped and smirked."I can handle it.I was only weak last night because I had been fighting vamps all day.I got tired and ran.I'm fine now." She did a flip down and started running rather fast.She was natrually a stubborn girl.

((It's alright. I am the same right now.))

The nurse growled slightly. "Damn it! I'm going to get fired cause of that one girl! This is just my luck!" She went back to tend other paitents.

She smiled soon as she was far enough.Her weapons appearing to her side.She started walking and took a deep breath.

As the day came the nurse was chewed out by the boss for letting Layla get away with the location of where they were, because of that they would have to relocat again. Everyone was packing there things together and getting ready for yet another new place to move to.

She stood at a lake and looked down.She was lonely most of the time and didnt have a family.

Everyone was packed up and ready to leave. John left his room and told one of the other hunters that he was going for a walk. He didn't give them a chance to stop him because he was already gone, wondering around in the forest to clear his mind.

She dipped her hands in the water,slightly frowning.A tear also dropping in the water.

John heard the sound of running water and headed for it. He saw Layla there, clearly have not seen him yet. "Well, well, isn't it the girl who ran away from the only place vampire's can't reach." He smriked slightly.

She was startled by him and stepped back onto the water,it freezing under her feet.She put her hand to her mouth looking innocent.

John had to bite back from laughing at this. He walked over to her, but not into the water. He held out his hand to her, to help her out of the water.

She slowly grabbed his hand and looked down."I'm sorry if I caused any trouble,it's just....I do that for some reason."

John pulled her out of the water and shook his head. "It was coming close to moving day anyways. Being in a vampire hunting socity isn't as easy as it would seem."

"How so?" She sneezed lightly and wiped her nose.

"How do you think? Fighting those beasts everyday isn't as easy people would believe." He took off his coat and put it on her shoulders "You're going to need it more than I will, seeing that your clothes are soaking wet."

"Th-thank you." She sneezed again,her cheeks turning red and her body heat rising.

John shrugged. "It is no problem. Why are you running around in the woods?"

"I don't have a home....and I'm trying to find my family's killer." she sneezed and shivered.

John didn't know what else to do to keep her warm. "Do you have any idea who it might be or what it might be?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Broken (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus