Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Broken (OPEN)

Layla (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She shakes her head."N-no." She pulled the jacket around herself tighter and shivered more.
John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"You need to leave here and get some new clothes. C'mon." He held out his hand to her, ready to guide her back to where the Vampire Hunter Socity hopefully still is.

She grabbed his hand,looking down.Her skirt was still torn and showed a bit of her panties.She looked at him and then down.

John was one of those rare guys who wouldn't take the chance to see a woman's panties, shortly, he's a nice guy. He lead her back to what was left of the Socity. They left his stuff behind, thankfully. He handed her some of his clothes that were a little too small for him. "Change into these, they might not fit as well as the ones your wearing but they're dry." He left the room so she could change.

She quickly changed into the clothes he gave her.She was less cold but still felt sick.She sneezed again.

"You good?" He asked, still seating outside the room. His sword was laying on his lap.

"Yes," she said in a sweet voice that showed she was almost completely harmless.

John grabbed his sword and stood up. He opened the door and walked in. "Alright, well it looks like everyone else left already, no surprise there."

She put her hand to her head as blood started to drop from her mouth.

John stared wide eyed for a moment. "What the hell?"

Her eyes changed colors then turned back to normal as she wiped her blood."Please stay with me for a while,I'm begging you." She would have moments like that where she sees the feature.

((Do you mean future?))

John was surprised by her request. "Why wouldn't I stay? You seem to be getting sick and leaving you out in the middle of the woods to get eaten by whatever hidding out there isn't really something I would do."

((Shit,Sorry! I have a huge headache))

She looks down and brushed a bit of hair out of her face and shrugged.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Broken (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus