Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Expect No Guidance (OPEN)

Xaos (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He watched with a smirk and played with his gun.He watched being amused.
Jean (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Satan growled at his daughter. "You are disgrace to your family line Jean!" He disappered in a whirl of fire and smoke. Once it was gone Jean calm down and sat down on the couch. "That was too close." She commented under her breath.

He smiled and watched her and put his feet up."That was amusing."

Jean's mother knocked his feet back to the ground. "It wasn't for us. That asshole has been to-"
"Stop." Jean inturped her mother, looking down so her bangs covered her eyes. She stood up and went to her room.
"Damn it. Only fifhteen and she can't go a day without feeling some kind of pain." Jean's mother mumbled as Jean closed her door.

"I could understand that.I use to be the same way.Its only a faze that will slowly start to die like a flame in the cold snow." He closed his eyes again.

Jean's mother glared at him. "I bet you weren't sent to the Underworld and abussed like she was and is." She retorted.

"I bet she wasn't tortured,beaten,and didn't have to watch the people she cared about get slaughtered." He keeps his eyes closed."What I think of that is to get the hell over it."

"You're a real asshole. She basicly saved you from bleeding to death or being eaten and all you think about how she isn't anything like you." Jean's mother was truly pissed off with this guy.

"I said thank you,and Im wanting to leave,what the hell else do you want? Do you want a damn medal?" He growls and stood up.

((Sorry for the late reply. I forgot about this. ^^;))

"You could try to be nicer to her. She can't even control her own damn soul because it isn't in her! Satan took it away from her the day she was born." Jean heard what her mother had said through the door. She told her mother countless times that no matter what she could not tell anyone about Satan taking her soul.

((It's fine...))

He smirked."I could help her with that....but the thing is...I am the Demon King.I am stronger then Satan." He crossed his arms as he heads towards the door again."Thanks for your help by the way."

"It's no problem." Jean whispered, doubting he heard her. "How could you help her get back her soul? Satan keeps it locked up in his room, he hadn't even given her a chance to look at it."

"Simple.A mere demon named Satan is no threat.If you can control both day and night,good and evil,darkness and light....you might as while walk through the door." He chuckles and just stands there." I could help her if you want." He smiles and plays with the dice that was in his pocket."But the thing is,life's a gamble.Do you have what is takes to roll the dice?"

Before Jean's mother could say anything Jean opened her door. "I rahter die than have my life in that asshole's hands." Her voice wasn't weak or anything like it was before. She sounded serious and cofident.

He smirked as he tosses his dice up and it rolls two skulls."So,I take it you're willing to roll the dice of death?"

Jean nodded. "I'm sick of being his damn puppet." she growled.

He chuckled as the skulls on his dice did too.He picks them up and puts it in his pocket." Alright.Then I suggest you say your goodbyes now.You may or may not come back alive.But I promise not to let any harm come to you."

Jean sighed. "It is best not to leave a sad memory of me behind, don't you think?" She seemed almost like a different person, but this who she really was. Her mother had left them to do something else, seeing that Xaos hadn't made Jean start yelling.

Xaos smiled,actually seeming kind."Alright.We should get going."

Jean nodded. "Alright. I know a way to open a potrol into Hell along with getting in without being seen at all. I'll show you." She closed her eyes and called on the shadows to hide her. As soon as her whole body was incased in the shadows, her presence was gone, as if she wasn't there. She dispelled the shadows from her, opening her eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Expect No Guidance (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus