Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Expect No Guidance (OPEN)

Xaos (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Xaos' intinct was tempting him in a fight.He tries his best to hold himself back.
Jean (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jean could sense that Xaos was trying not to fight her fahter. She whispered something quickly to calm him down. She saw her mother do it whenever they had taken in a demon that was wounded. She didn't know if it would work on Xaos but she hoped it did.

Xaos calmed a bit as he thanked her silently.He takes his other die and plays with it in his hand,not thinking about fighting.

Jean could feel the shadows weaken and thinning as Satan began to leave. Once he closed the door she dispelled the shadows and let go of Xoas's arm. "Let's get out of here." She said as she opened a portal.

He nods as he puts his die up.He smiled slightly at her as he did.He was shocked that he didn't fight for once.

Jean closed the portal as they both were out of Hell. She sat down on the ground, letting out a sigh. "All that takes up too much enegry." She was panting slightly, trying to regain the enegry she lost from that trip. She still held the jar with her soul in it, the tugging in her heart getting stronger and harder to control.

He sat next to her and sighed.He gave half of his energy to her.His body felt weak but he could regain his streanth in a short amount of time.He smiled at her and couldn't believe he was being kind.

Jean smiled at Xaos. "Thanks." She let out a breath, it wasn't a sigh just a breath of air. She undid the top of the jar and took her soul out of it. She let it float back into her body. Strangly her hair changed to a normal red color and her eyes went to a deep brown color. She hadn't felt so alive when she had her soul back. She turned to Xaos and hugged him. "Thank you so much. Because of you I am no longer half devil."

He nods and hugs her back but tighter.His dagger turned back into a die as he hugged her.He was accualy happy and not impudent towards her.He was still rude to other people though.

Jean was surprised that Xaos was hugging her so tight, but she didn't care. She laid her head on his shoulder, her arms still wrapped around him.

He smiled and held her."Now,you should go home to your mother." He kissed her head lightly.

Jean nodded and pulled away from Xaos. "What about you?" For some reason Jean didn't want to see him leave.

"Well...I guess I will drift around and kill my enemies like always." He smiled and stood up.

Jean stood up as well. "I can help, if you want."

"It's up to you.Do what you wish." He smiled and kissed her softly.

Jean's eyes widen when Xaos kissed her. She soon kiss him back, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck.

He blushed and slowly pulled away."Im glad we met." He smiles and turns away,playing with the dice in his left hand."You can come if you want."

Jean nodded and went to his side, taking his hand. "I'm glad we met as well." She smiled up at at him. Even though her hair and eye color changed she was still the same person, she still had the same powers, she just wasn't Satan's daughter anymore.

He smiled as his royal badge appeared on his chest.

"I still don't know what type of demon you are."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Expect No Guidance (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus