Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Guardian (1x1 KuroSakuranbo14 and me)

Tex Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Autumn just closed her eyes and went to sleep. She slept better than she had in years and was up alot arlier than John. She went to the kitchen made food but wound up burning the bacon and eggs. With a sigh, she set it on the table for him. She had never cooked before but thought she would do something for John since he let her stay here.
John Yoi (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

John got up and yawned. He wasn't surprised to wake up to the smell of burnt food. "Why is she trying to cook?" He though to himself as he got out of bed. He got dressed and ready for work. He grabbed his sword, straping it to his left hip. He also grabbed a bottle of holy water and put his cross necklace back on. He came out of his room and though it would be best to skip breakfast.

Autumn heard him get up and flashed to the apartment door, ready to move out when he was. "Your skipping breakfast?" she asked as he walked past and over to the door. Then she opened it for him and followed him out.
"But i made it...though it could possibly be a little burnt," she said then laughed embarrassedly.

John sighed, he already found out what she was. "You know you can't follow me to work. No vampire's allowed ring a bell?" He stopped walking, and waited for her responce. His boss would kill him if a vampire of any kind followed him to the Socity, which has always been hidden.

"But i have to. Im your guardian and im not allowed to leave you alone," Autumn replied and looked at him with a grin. She paused next to him and waited for him to continue on towards work. She couldnt let him go anywhere alone since this was a very important assignment.

John shook his head. "No you can't. I'm a vampire hunter and I have to keep the area of where the Socity is a secert to all people of any kind." He didn't move forward, waiting for her to leave him alone for once.

Autumn was silent for a moment then grinned. "Very well then but i'll be waiting at your house tonight," she said and flashed away.
But she concealed her presence and would follow him steadily from a distance. As she had told him before, she had to no matter the cost.

John sighed, reliefed that she finally gave up on following him to work or so he though. He coutined to walk to work, his boss had the Socity placed miles in the woods behind his apartment complex. He didn't really care where the place was as long as he didn't have to fly out of town to get there.

Autumn followed him and decided that once they got inside, she would show to him she was there. Besides she did have speacial clearance to be there since she wasnt on the vampire list. God had taken her off and sent down a messenger to all vampire hunting agencies to tell them she wasnt one to be killed. Besides even that fact, she had met his boss before she started her assignment and even though she couldnt remember his name, he had been a pretty cool guy as far as she was concerned.

John finally started to see the Socity not far ahead. He liked his job but not the way people would think. He hated vampires, he though they were all untrust worthy beasts. He though that because a vampire had killed both his parents and his sensei so he wanted nothing more but to kill the ones that would want to ruin someone's life like that.

Autumn was happy to see the society not far ahead and she flashed to it. Waiting for him at the society's entrance then thought better and went right on in. She flashed to the boss's office and smiled when she saw him.
"Its seems as though John doesnt know i have clearance here yet. I probably should've told him but him finding out this way is much more fun," she commented to the boss and took a seat on a chair, waiting.

John came into the Socity not surprised that there weren't many people around. The others were most likely already gone hunting for the day. He went into his boss's office and was caught by surprised to see Autumn seating next to her boss. He simply sighed, not the easy kind to be messed with. He went other to his boss, getting his next hunt and left. He looked through the folder in his hands to see what he was up against.

Autumn nodded to his boss then flashed out to meet him. "So where are we off to?" she asked, looking over his shoulder. She was the annoying kind of guardian who was always trying to talk to you about something. But in the end you couldnt help but miss her when she had to leave. Something about the talking that people always seemed to get attached to.

John sighed. "Are you ever going to leave me alone?" He closed the folders before she could get any useful inforamtion out of it. He turned to face her, to easily annoied. He was the type of guy that liked to be left alone and work alone, having someone following him around is not his style. He was serious about his work and did not play a part in other people's little games.

Autumn smiled and shook her head no. "I have a job that needs to be done just like yours. I cant leave you alone," she replied. Then took the file from his hands and flashed several feet away, opening it and quickly skimmimg through it.

John hurrily got to her and took the folder away. "I don't work in teams. If you are to follow me do it wihtout getting into my bussiness." He growled at her. "I swear if she was on the vampire list I would've killed her already."

Autumn sighed and rolled her eyes. "Well im your guardian so i would like to know what your going against so if it happens to be a second from killing you i will be ready to defend you. Thats my buisness," she replied.
Then she followed him from the society without another word. A dark cloud hung over her head as she muttered stuff about John under her breath.

John didn't say a word to Autumn, he had always been able to take care of himself and didn't need a vampire watching over him. So he though. He was fully capable of taking care of himself, he had fought countless times with countless different devilish creatures. He finally got to where the vampire he was looking for would possibly be.

Autumn sat near by but stayed out of his buisness like he told her too. Even when she saaw three or four vampires coming to his targets aid. She said nothing and watched not so much as warning him when one silently lunged at him from behind.

The vampire that came for him only recoiled back at the burning sensation his cross necklace gave it. He smriked at seeing how effective it was. There seemed to be no other people around but him, Autumn, and the other vampires. Another tried to rip his necklace off only to have him move out of the way and slice it's head in half with his sword.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Guardian (1x1 KuroSakuranbo14 and me)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus