Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Old memories(Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro nodded. "Yep. Wang Sakuranbo of Tokyo Science Research and Development. Why?" She sat up and looked at Usha.
Usha (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I know why you seem so familiar.Your master came to my own master's laboratory to tell him that he created a human combined with animal blood.I don't remember if he brought you or not but I was always the small girl with my katana strapped to my back hiding behind a door that wasn't far from my master's equipment."

"I don't believe I recall you. If I was there then you wouldn't remember me from now. I had solid black hair and both my eyes were blue instead of just my left one. I can bearly remember anything from before the experiments started rolling in."

"We both had bad experiences so I'm not surprised that we don't remember that." Usha removed the katana sheath from her hip and took the katana from out of the sheath.It had a black blade to match the red and black handle.

Kuro didn't even flinch at the sight of the Katana. She had two weapons, both near her if she needed them. They were a simple curved dagger and a black pocket knife that never left her side.

Usha sighed, quickly sheathed her katana and placed on the ground."It brings back the memory of my father's face since it was his."

Kuro nodded, pulling out her black pocket knife. "This is the only thing I have left from my brother." She mumbled, rereading the ingravings once again.

Usha's head tilted."Is he like your other family or does he still care?"

"He still cares. Hontestly I don't have any family but I think of him as a brother."

"That's good."Usha looked at the katana."I don't have anyone left."

Kuro looked up at Usha and felt sorry for the girl. "If you don't mind me asking but how old are you?"

"I'm 17."Usha looked at Kuro.

Kuro smiled at Usha. "Alright, well you're the same age as me." She had an idea in her mind but she wasn't saying it.

Usha's head tilted slightly."Was there a reason you asked my age?"

Kuro shook her head. "Jus curious."

Usha's eyes flickered with suspicion but vanished."Is there any place you are going in particular?"

Kuro shook her head. "No, I'm just heading north. What about you?"

Usha shrugged."I just wander around,trying to avoid my master."

"Do you even know where we are at? All I know is that we are in America."

Usha shook her head."No. Like I said,I wander around so I don't carry a map."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Old memories(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus