Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Old memories(Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro sighed then said "Well, we'll have to wait until we find a landmark or a town to figure out where we are."
Usha (played by ChaosTheMew)

Usha shrugged."We'll have to very careful.You don't know what we could run into."

"I kind of got an idea on some of the things we might happen to run into." Kuro let out a sigh.

"Demons that might be after you or me."Usha said with a sigh."Don't worry. I got your back if we run into any."

"Along with my master's failed experiments." Kuro added.

"Like I said,I'll back you up.Usha looked at Kuro."I promise that I will and I never go back on my promises."

Kuro nodded. "And the same for me. I'll have your back in every battle we face."

Usha bowed her head."It is a pleasure to see someone with some of the same rules as me."

Kuro shrugged. "I'm not going to turn my back on a friend."

"A friend,huh?"Usha looked at the katana laying beside her."Never had a friend before."

"Really?" Kuro had one too many friends for her comfort and she didn't understand why she had even one.

"I was never allowed to have one.I was always kept separate from everyone else.I lived in a barely lit room where only my caretaker and my master were allowed to enter but they almost never came to see me like they forgot about me."Pain flickered through Usha's eyes.

"My master treated me like any other child only that he did tests on me. I had my own room, I was free to come and leave from it as I please, as long as I didn't run away."

"Sounds better than me,If you took a look at my back you'd understand."

Kuro sighed and rolled up her right slevee then her left pants leg. On her arm was a deep slash mark scar that looked like it was still healing when it wasn't and on her leg was three deep clawings that looked like done by a bear or something like that and it ran all the way from her thigh to her ankle.

Usha looked at Kuro's scars before she turned around.Usha made sure that her chest was covered as the material of her green kimono slipped down her back, revealing scars from a whip all across her back like the whip had torn her back apart.

Kuro shudered slightly at the sight of Usha's scars. "Well damn..." She rolled her slevee back down along with her pants leg.

Usha pulled her kimono back up and,made sure it was secure and turned around to look at Kuro.I was whipped every time I refused to do anything,I was whipped when I was stubborn and I was whipped to see if I could take the pain.I was whipped by both my master and my caretaker."

"It doesn't make sense though. I was forced to kill people I didn't know just to prove my strenght and for what? Nothing."

"People are like that sometimes."Usha said before she reached behind her and rubbed her back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Old memories(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus