Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mystery of Moth Island

The Moth Demons (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"We aren't too far away." Crystal assured her, grabbing the two by the hand as she pulled them behind her. Despite her dainty stature, Crystal was surprisingly strong. Corrin sighed and let himself be dragged behind her. "I suppose this is just going to dragon forever." The man was notorious for bad puns, this only caused Crystal to sigh heavily. "She ain't going to make it to the inn if you kill her with you awful jokes." She sighed again, looking at Lilith. "If he makes another joke like that, go ahead and pop him in the head for me, please?"
Lilith (played by LonelyLittleGirl)

Lilith rolls her eyes, but couldn't help but smile at the pun he made. She lets Crystal drag her along. She nods softly. "Unless it's a good pun, I might." She chuckles softly and looks at Corrin. Her blue eyes glancing over him before she continues to trot after Crystal, so she won't lose an arm.

After a short walk, they reached the inn. It was a small, quant area. It was decorated in a similar color scheme as Corrin's outfit. The moth clans were notorious in having a huge amount of pride in their clan, as evidenced by Crystal's boastfulness and the inn's decor!

Lilith looks around curiously, not wanting to miss anything in her stay here. It was one of the reasons she didn't have a high-quality phone. It could take decent pictures, but the most she uses it for is calling and texting. And she doesn't have any relatives she talks to like that.
"You guys really like to show off clan-pride." She commented, finding it really nice that they were like that. It isn't every day when you see something like that

Corrin nodded in response, "Us moth people enjoy showing off the greatness of our clans." He responded with a slight chuckle. "Alright, before we show you to your room, we'll prepare some food for you." He offered as he went into the kitchen. Crystal brought her over to one of the tables. "What do you think of the island so far? I'm sure it must be crazy seeing all these weird moths here, huh?"

Lilith's eyes light up af the mention of food. "Oh, I absolutely love it here so far!) And I guess it's a little odd seeing moths here, but hopefully I'll get used to it before I have to leave again to my next destination. Though I have a few weeks of free time on my hands."
She looks at Crystal before asking. "Have you or Corrin ever traveled somewhere, like Japan or Europe?"

Crystal shook her head. "No, by the law of the island we are not allowed to leave the island." She responded sadly. "Corrin, myself, and a few of our friends have longed to see what like on the outside world..." Corrin soon returned with a beef stew for the two. "Alright, enjoy. This is my most popular dish." He took a seat near Lilith, it was apparent he took an interest in her and the world she came from. A few other patrons stared at Lilith with a mixture of confusion and surprise.

Lilith did her best to ignore the stares she received from others. Though it still made her a bit uncomfortable.
She frowns as she hears that they were not allowed to leave the island, but decided she would ask more about it later.
A smile appeared on her lips as Corrin brought the beef stew. It was only then she realized how hungry she was as the aroma of beef filled her nose. Making her belly silently grumble. 'This smells amazing!' She thought to herself as she looked at Corrin. "Thanks! It smells delicious." She was now really excited to eat the stew as she picked up a spoon and went to try it. Scooping a spoonful into her mouth.
She didn't care about if it was hot. It was rare for a dragon to get burned by heat. Though fire in human form can cause great damage. Though it doesn't affect dragons in their natural form.

Corrin nodded in response, "After we're done here, I could bring you to a room if you'd like. I should have an extra room or two here." He smiled at her, happy she seemed to be enjoying the meal. The others in the building turned away, seeing she likely didn't mean any harm, though they were still a bit unsure about having an outsider in their borders. Crystal started eating as well, "As much as I'd hate to admit, but Corrin's the best cook I've met so far.. So, he's got a habit of making things a bit spicier than needed."

Lilith smiles happily as she enjoyed the beef stew. She didn't mind spicy food, but you kinda have to when you travel the world and go to places like Aftrica and China where they make some delicious, but spicy, curry.
"A room sounds nice, haven't slept in a full two days actually. Well, other than that small nap I had on the beach out there." She chuckles softly.
Her gaze glancing at the others in the room with them. "I hope I don't cause too much tension though." She said, obviously a bit conscerned about how others perceive her. She didn't want to be known as a bad nut.

"Don't worry, we're just a curious people, that's all. The Ceropia Clan is a bit more welcoming to outsiders." Corrin assured her with a smile, "Either that or they think you're as adorable as I think you are." His flirting was absolutely terrible if it wasn't obvious yet. Crystal sighed and softly laughed at Corrin, "Good luck, kid..." She nudged his shoulder before heading up, "See you tomorrow, Corrin, Lilith. Maybe we could hang out a bit more tomorrow." She bowed as she went off. Corrin sighed a bit, simply smiling as she went off.

Dwspite how bad the flirting was to him, Lilith's cheeks still heated up with a soft blush. She smiles at Crystal. "See ya tomorrow." She said before turning to look at Corrin. Before she returned to eating, finishing off her bowl of soup.
"I've been asking questions this entire time... So... Is there any questions you have for me?" She asks him and smiles softly.

Corrin smiled and watched Crystal as she headed off before turning back to Lilith, he gave her a smile. "Yeah, I've got one... Do you think you could potentially help us get off the island...?" He asked in a hushed whisper. "Myself and a few others have been longing to see what the outside world holds... You mentioned like Europe, Colorado, Japan, among others places and we'd love to see them." He looked at her with sparkles in his eyes.

Lilith looks at him, blinking in surprise before she slowly nods. "How many want to leave in total?" She asks in a hushed voice. Looking into his eyes with her bright blue ones. She knew if it was a law, that it definitely a risk. To all of them. Especially for her, if she were to help them.
She remembers how Crystal looked when she had asked her if she had ever left the island.

"Besides myself and Crystal, three others... They'll be coming here in the morning." Corrin responded with a smile. "They're from the other three clans, you'll know when you see them." Noticing the suspicious looks he was receiving from other people, "Alright... If you're tired, I'll show you to your room for the night if you'd wish."

Lilith nods softly as she took this in. 5 people/moths escaping their island with her help. She was sure she could get them out. But with the suspicious looks she was getting, it wouldn't be easy.
She nods. "Yes please. I'd like all of us to get a good nights rest." A smile blossomed on her face as she made herself less-serious looking. "Just lead the way and I'll be following."

Corrin nodded and started for upstairs, leading her towards a nice looking room. The room had a fairly large, plush looking bed. An end table sat on either end with a nice, silver lamp. The bed covers were a silky, brownish color. The room itself was decorated much like the rest of the inn. The room had a small kitchen like area, a bathroom, and family room. "Alright, feel free to rest here for the night. My room is just across from here if you need something." Corrin smiled quite a bit.

"Alright, Thanks Corrin." She smiles at him warmly.

She shuts the door to the room and walks over to the bed. Pulling out a map and a little tool which would help her decipher distance. She bites her lip as looks at the map. She had to decide where to land and such once they got to thw mainland. She reaches up to run her hand through her hand, her hand bumping against her horns. "Dang it. I forgot to make my horns disappear. No wonder people were staring so intently." She mutters softly to herself and makes her horns disappear, refocusing on the task at hand. She uses her tool, traveling it across the paper atlantic ocean.
Deciding finally that they would make a stop in Asia and hang out in the Western Sahara, Mauritania, and Venegal area. It mostly depended on where exactly we are to land.

Now there was only one thing to decide. If she was gonna be the one to carry all 5 of them, or if they were gonna fly as well, using their moth forms. She sighs. She'll just have to discuss it with all of them once she gets the chance to. Hopefully in a more private place where they wouldn't get stared at.

The next morning, Corrin was tending to business like usual. He got food prepared, booked some rooms and the like. As he continued the day like normal, a tall, bulky, and darker skinned moth demon entered the inn. This moth was another friend of Corrin, apart of the Atlas Clan. He wore a large amount of rusty orange and white in a stereotypical farmer get up.

After Lilith had worked out what she could about the trip, she had fallen asleep. And that's where she was now, curled up in the covers and sleeping peacefully. Her body wrapped in the warmth of the blanket as she slept. Her boots sat on the floor next to the bed. Causing no harm as she yawns softly. Before she slowly opened hher eyes. Sitting up in her bed, she reaches up and rubs her eyes. Before she glanced around her room.

She takes in a deep breath before sighing softly.
She slides off the bed and went into the bathroom. Shutting thw door behind her.

She came out a momrnt later, feeling clwan and refreshed. She smiles as she grabs her bag, scavenging through it for a moment before she pulls out the map, glancing over it before she slips it into the front-most pocket. Before she began to decipher whether or not to bring her bag. But the decision didn't take long as she takes her back and slings it over her shoulder before she heads to go downstairs.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mystery of Moth Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus