Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mystery of Moth Island

The Moth Demons (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

The other three moths Corrin and Crystal were talking about had arrived and were now sitting at a table, discussing a few things over breakfast. In addition to the farmer moth, there were two other female moths. One was a young woman wearing a beautiful seafoam green dress. Despite her young appearance, she seemed awfully mature. Her hair was a soft, bluish-green color that reached her waist, tied back in a ponytail. Her face was soft and kind looking. Her voice was as innocent as she looked. Meanwhile, next to her was another young woman. She had deep, golden hair with equally golden eyes. She wore a metallic gold dress and had a kind, fair complexion. Her voice was full of life and energy.
Lilith (played by LonelyLittleGirl)

Lilith's attention was drawn to a table as she stepped off the last step of the stairway and looked around. Her eyes drawn to the vast different colors at that table, compared to the surrounding room's colors. They were quite easy to pick out.
She glanced around, to see if Corrin or Crystal was around before she approached the table. Deciding if they may not be the people Corrin and Crystal mentioned, she would at least introduce herself. After all. She wanted to make sure that all the clans were aware of her, but didn't want to put off a bad vibe either.
Do I just walk up and say hi? She thought, not really knowing if they had different customs or the like. But she shrugged a little. Stopping at the table which the three sat, she put on a smile. "Hi, mind if I sit with you guys?" She asks in her usual, kind tone. Trying to seem friendly, but not trying to make it obvious that she was trying.

Kira, the one in gold, happily nodded. "Go right ahead!" She patted the seat next to her. "So, you're the girl Corrin was talking about. He said you were cute, but I didn't think you'd be this cute." She smiled happily. "My name is Kira and I come from the Atropos Clan." She greeted in a kind tone. The taller moth introduced himself, "I am Jay of the Atlas Clan, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss." And lastly, the one in green introduced herself in a warm tone, "I am Ray and I come from the Actius Clan, it's nice to have you here." She smiled brightly.

Lilith takes a seat next to Kira, keeping her gaze from directly looking at Kira's gold dress. Though it was proving difficult cosidering gold was one of her most favorite things.
She smiled warmly as the others introduced themselves. Taking note in her brain, so that she wouldn't forget their names later.
"I'm Lilith. I came here yesterday from Colorado." She said with a smile. "It's nice to meet all of you."

They smiled at her warmly, curious to what this Colorado thing was. "Perhaps you could join us on the beach later? We'd like to be able to talk with you more there." Corrin suggested, sitting on the opposite side of Lilith. It would appear Corrin has started to develop some sort of a crush for her, though he had no idea why or how to admit them. "Luckily it's going to be a nice day today...so, the beach would be fun."

Lilith smiles. "That definitely sounds like fun. As long as we get to do a bit swimming too? I don't wanna waste a nice day." She looks at Corrin as she says this. Oblivious to the fact he was developing a crush on her. Though she was beginning to have feelings toward him as well.
Though not quite a crush, not yet.
She had a feeling that he had meant by "talking" that they were gonna discuss how to get out of here. Which she had been planning tk talk to them about as well.

The other four soon finished eating, "Alright. We'll be heading down towards the lake, meet us whenever you're ready." Jay smiled at them, "...Y'all make a cute couple..." He teased before heading on off. The other three nodded in agreement with what Jay had said and followed him out of the inn. Corrin sighed a bit, though he didn't mind the idea of being with her, "Jay's always been a bit of a jokester, y'know?"

Lilith's cheeks heat up in a soft blush as she nodded softly. "Yeah, he's pretty good at it too." She replied as she looks up at Corrin, from looking at the group leave.
"I'm guessing we'll be leaving soon as well?" She askes Corrin. Reaching up to run a hand through her hair befkre she sits back a little. Softly straightening her posture. Not to look mature or nothing, just naturally straightening her posture.

Corrin nodded in response, "If you're ready, yes." He stood up, cleaning off the table they were using. "Luckily the shores aren't too far away." He smiled at her, "The ocean always helps lift the mood, I think...which is ironic coming from a fire moth..." He started heading towards the door.

Lilith chuckles and follows behind.
"It's cool. After all, even I find the ocean beautiful. And gold's my favorite color." She smiles at him and moved to his side exiting the building with him.
"And I'm super excited to gk swimming. In Colorado there is no oceans. Just land and maybe a pond or lake." She smiles. "It is in the center on a continent." She felt safe talking about her travels with others. Especially Corrin.

(Bump)
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"The ocean is beautiful... The crystal clear water, the soothing sounds of the waves, among other things make it a wonderful place to be." Ray sighed happily, being among the clan that controlled water, she was especially interested in the ocean. Corrin nodded in agreement.

(I've moved the moth demons elsewhere, they're not entirely deleted.)

(K)

"Agreed, but it's also hard to travel in if you can't fly over the clouds like I can." She replied. Looking at Ray with a smile. "The sea is greatly known for it's tall waves and pouring rain."

"My clan has the ability to control the tides. We're responsible for making sure the island doesn't sink." Ray responded happily, teasingly creating a heart of water around Lilith and Corrin. "You two make an adorable couple."

Lilith blushes deeply before she reaches out to softly run her fingers through the water.
Looking away from Corrin as she blushed.
"I don't know..." She paused for a moment. "Where'd you get the water?" She looks over at Ray, her cheeks a soft red.

"We draw the water from the air itself... The droplets in the air can be used to aid in our defense or offenses. We occasionally use it to tease people, too." Ray explained with a smile, she continued to show off various things with the water. "My clan specializes in healing people with water, we try to avoid large scale conflict if we can." Corrin watched the heart of the water, smiling a little.

Lilith nods softly, glancing over at Corrin before she looks ahead. "I find it hard to beleive that you only occasionally tease people." She chuckles before sighing softly. Moving to get out from the heart as she sees the beach up ahead.

"Trust me, Lilith... I've known her for over a decade, this is rather common for her." Corrin informed he with a sigh, laughing a bit. Jay, Crystal, and Kira had joined them on the beach along with Ray. "So, I suppose we'll just follow you? The five of us can fly, so that's one problem solved." Kira inquired.

Lilith looks around.
"Can you fly for 2 days straight though?" She looks at all the moths around her. They were all from different clans, each with different powers. Yet they found a similarity despite themselves, the want to explore the world beyond the coast of their island.
"I can probably carry some of you if any of you need rest, but I need to be prepared for such cases." She reaches up and rubs her other arm. A little nervously.
She didn't wanna seem like she was questioning their strength, she just needed to know so that she can be ready to carry around 5 people/moths on her back.

Corrin smiled, "Don't worry about us. The moth demons have quite a bit of stamina." He responded. Jay also spoke up, "We can go for several days without rest." He transformed into his moth form along with the other four, giving a quick flap with their broad wings. "You just worry about leading the way, Lilith." Corrin spoke in a rather excitable tone. Kira flew around excitably, creating a shower of sparks around her and the others.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mystery of Moth Island

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus