Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Not Exactly Normal (Abandoned)

Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix)

Iacia scanned her classmates they all seemed pretty bored. She took out her notebook book and pencil bag, accidentally dropping a pen that promptly rolled across the room.

(On a side note is it the first day of school)
Cane (played by Mathgeek124)

(Got it thanks)

He looked over and saw her pen then picked it up, got up, and walked over to her desk.

"Thanks so much, this is my lucky pen, and I mean we all need some luck on the first day am I right" stopping herself before she started to rambled.

He nodded. "I guess." His voice was deep and smooth. He walked back to his desk and sat down.
The Silent Mansion (played by DaBoisBackHome) Topic Starter

Christina quietly watched the exchange of words, then stood when the teacher called her name. "Present." She sat down.

He started drawing once more.

Paying attention to all the names that were called she glanced at a girl called Christina. What a pretty name she thought and turned to the front not wanting to stare.

He sat there, not listening to the teacher.

Erica shot out of her seat when her name was called. "I am present." Her voice had a soft yet serious​ tone, and she actually did a small curtsy before being seated. It was what she was used to doing.

Surprised after someone jumped out of her seat, Iacia turned in time to see a small curtsy. She gave Erica a smile.

Erica simply didn't notice the smile Lacaia had gave her. She sat at her desk and clasped her hands on the desk.

Cane rolled his eyes an looked back down into his bag.

Iacia asume that Erica hadn't seen the smile. She hoped role would be over soon.

After a few minutes roll was indeed over and the teacher sat at his desk.

The teacher, by now, had instructions the class to read a passage from a textbook. Christina's face reddened slightly as she realized she had forgotten her books.

Iacia sat close to Christina and whispered "are you good?" As she leaned down to get her book.

"I seem to have forgotten my books.."

"I'm not sure if this is allowed, but we can share. I've left my books countless times."

"It's alright, you don't need to trouble yourself.." Erica heard Christina's dilemma, and fished through her small bag. She had left her books too. How could she forget? She raised her hand and the teacher called on her, annoyance in his tone. "Yes?" At that, Erica requested to use the bathroom. After the teacher let out a bored, dull "Fine", Erica immediately stepped into the hallway, looked to see that nobody was watching, and teleported away. Some light shined through the small window on the classroom door. Minutes later, Erica returned carrying two stacks of books. She walked back to her seat and gave Christina some books, then sat. "Thank you," Christina said gratefully.

"Looks like the old, ask to use the restroom and go to your locker worked" joked Iacia. The teacher cleared his throat, turning to face him Iacia shrugged and said "um, so what page are we on again?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Not Exactly Normal (Abandoned)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus