Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Not Exactly Normal (Abandoned)

The Silent Mansion (played by DaBoisBackHome) Topic Starter

The teacher sighed. "62."
Iacaia oiglus (played by tiamix)

"Thanks, i just know this is going to be an awesome lesson."

Christina quietly read her book.
Cane (played by Mathgeek124)

Cane sat there, not reading. He watched as no one noticed the light outside and smirked. He plugged his earbuds in and started listening to music.

Iacia saw something, in the corner of her eye, but shrugged it off.

He listened to FOB and Metalica.

(Hello?)

The class went along smoothly, until the fire alarm rang, signalling what was assumed to be a drill. The teacher at up and shouted over the noisy alarm. "People, stay calm. It's probably a drill." He began helping students out of the school. Unbeknownst to the students, there had been a fire in the school kitchen.

Cane was still listening to music so he walked out with the rest of the class, not caring. He walked down the hall and smelled smoke from the kitchen. "Thank you super smell." He smiled at the thought.

Erica immediately exited the room with Christina. Christina stopped in her tracks when she sensed fire nearby. "Erica, there really is a fire. I think it's spreading. Should we be concerned?" Erica spoke after a moment of thought. "M'lady, if the school burns down because of this, you won't be able to attend." "Well, I know that! Should I put it out?" "I don't think that'd be wise, m'lady. There are people here, and some people are already frightened of you." "Fiiine..." This conversation was held within earshot of a few people.

He looked around to see if he could slip out. Once he had an opening he took it, successfully slipping out of the hall and towards the kitchen.

Christina saw Cane slip away and ignored it for a moment before sneaking away from the group to attend putting out the fire. After all, if someone younger than her was sneaking away, why couldn't she?

He made it to the kitchen. "Woo. It's hot." He smirked and looked around for a bucket of water when he started panting like a dog.

Christina eventually made it into the kitchen as well. "Wow, it's a bit bigger than I anticipated." The heat didn't seem to faze her much, though she did feel the heat. She didn't seem to notice Cane was there at first.

Seeing two other students sneak away Iacia decided to figure out what they we doing after all they couldn't all get in trouble right.

Meanwhile, outside the school with the rest of the students and staff, Erica realized Christina was missing. She was sure she had gone to fight​ the fire. Before even thinking, she dashed inside the school before being stopped by a teacher. "Where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked. "My friend is stuck in there! Lemme in!" "No! It isn't safe." Erica then slapped the teacher across his face and ran inside the building, drawing her knife once out of sight.

Cane saw a bucket then noticed a girl standing there. "Hey! Get out! It's not safe!" He ran over to her.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Christina stuck her tongue out.

Someone with a knife came running in through the smoke she couldn't see the persons face she tried to stay out of sight and locate an exit.

Erica kept running, bumping into Iacaia because she didn't see her through the smoke. Her knife clattered to the floor as she tripped and fell.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Not Exactly Normal (Abandoned)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus