Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Ashley's RP Doodles

TinyCentaur

*Starts an Alf appreciation club*

Real talk your art is lovely!!!! I enjoy seeing whatever new stuff you post. c:
Ashley Topic Starter

Ty all! <3 Back with a few more doodles.

Sometimes Alf is ten and a half feet tall.
unknownalf_by_greekceltic-dbczxtz.png

Was doing a cross-section of 'Alf jail' (Alf's misty hollow center) and tried my hand at some old injury concepts since it looked kinda similar.
tumblr_oro4w6cmpl1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
hellsithis_by_greekceltic-dbr8oqq.png
Ashley Topic Starter

I've done a lot of doodles since the last time I posted. I thought I'd come toss up a few.

tumblr_ov5qd4SvRb1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
tumblr_ou9e0oaWu41s2u4k5o1_1280.png
tumblr_ov6rmuPt8a1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
tumblr_ov6rmuPt8a1s2u4k5o2_1280.png
What we have here is Alf having a series of bad days. Other characters belong to a couple of buddies.
Ashley Topic Starter

tumblr_owemrsm8Gq1s2u4k5o1_1280.jpg

Note: This ad is old. I'm no longer looking for a 'trash kid' but I may still peek at kid characters for compatibility if you message my inbox. I may not reply. I choose not to stress over mail and messages. Don't message me with inappropriate or creepy requests. That isn't what 'trash kid' means.
Ashley Topic Starter

tumblr_oxsbc8Q2aH1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
tumblr_owx2bndqJX1s2u4k5o1_1280.png

Some recent additions to Alf's design. The dragon head is new. Alf jail has been a thing for a while, I just hadn't made any good refs of it.
Sylvania (played anonymously)

I admit to having a sort of crush on Alf. Also, the snake dude in the couch pic, the style of him reminds me a lot of Don Bluth, which is awesome!
Ashley Topic Starter

XD He's a handsome monstery dude, I think I crush on him a little too. Ty so much! I love Don Bluth.
Ashley Topic Starter

tumblr_oyhj8lPdYb1s2u4k5o1_1280.png

Some cat inspired social cue doodles.
Not Available (played anonymously)

I did a little comic drabble the other night of Alf interacting with my other OC.

tumblr_p0f5b67Gdt1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
tumblr_p0f5b67Gdt1s2u4k5o2_1280.png
tumblr_p0f5b67Gdt1s2u4k5o3_1280.png
tumblr_p0f5b67Gdt1s2u4k5o4_1280.png

Aaaand, a doodle of him sleeping in a den.

tumblr_p00thw8NcY1s2u4k5o1_1280.png

As always, if you'd like to play with Alf, give me a holler. Always on the look out for trash kids to ping off the trash dad. Be aware that my inbox replies are hit and miss. Please don't be offended if I don't reply.
Lai

I legitimately cannot compliment your expressions and fluidity enough. Alf looks like a blast. I don't get a lot of time to RP these days with a one year old running around, but I'd genuinely love RPing with you, I believe <3
Ashley Topic Starter

Thank you so much! XD I can be hard to get a hold of, but you're welcome to hit me up any time.
Alf Ochoa (played by Ashley) Topic Starter

tumblr_p1q3j0miSe1s2u4k5o1_1280.png

Back with more of the boy. Alf has more tricks, so I made up this sheet and some ‘terminology’ (extra finger quotes). Now when I have to explain that Alf eats people I don’t have to try to make words. I got pictures.

If you don’t know what Alf jail is, look here. https://greekceltic.deviantart.com/art/Alf-Jail-706587202
Ashley Topic Starter

Back again. It looks like Alf has run amuck in this thread. Here's some Jacky.

tumblr_popqg3jFu11s2u4k5o1_500.png
Sass.

tumblr_piz2w94o2o1s2u4k5o1_1280.png
Hanging with Themascura's characters Coriander and Christoph.

tumblr_pirps6OO531w8n7rbo2_1280.png
Talking dirt about Christoph.
Omg this is all so cool! I just wanted to mention that clicking the link doesn't work. It just takes to an error page!
Ashley Topic Starter

Thank you so much! And thanks for pointing out the link was broken! Fixed.
Ashley Topic Starter

VaUqqB9.png

From an Rp with a friend. They're in a big, copper lined tube. We like to kick around in the Wreck It Ralph setting. Our games have very little to do with the movie- we just really enjoy that sandbox.

Campfire: IC only RP Discord
BryceMyers513

Your art style is so cool to look at, and the character designs are fantastic! Super great work all around, :)
Ashley Topic Starter

Thank you! c:

PfJW8Ut.png

Screwin' around. Lawd, I don't think I have the patience to make buttons.
Auberon Moderator

I've loved your art ever since we used to hang out in That Pixel Game. You've only gotten so much better over the years! I'm loving what you've been doing lately. It has so much character and personality. :)
Ashley Topic Starter

Thanks so much! c:

ibhd7Px.png

Working on a scratchy comic of an Rp scene with a friend. It probably won't be more than three pages long. Comics are just so much work! It would be hard to draw the Rp faithfully, so I've been condensing it into a few panels and asking my partner to fill in the world bubbles on her side.
Christoph and Tee belong to Themascura.

I'd like to take another shot at an RpR button, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd like to have one for my deviantart .

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Ashley's RP Doodles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus