Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Less activity for a while

Sanne Moderator

Hey y'all. :)

Things are getting kind of crazy in my life again right now. Neighbors, finances, a new flea plague (again) that spread to the entire farm complex this time... I'm a super busy bee, rather stressed and while I am online often, it's in such small sporadic moments I don't really have time to get much done.

I'm not disappearing from the site, but until mainly the neighbors issue is taken care of, I may not be available much. To the people who commissioned me, you will definitely get your art! I've a lot of unfinished drawings, some with lineart, others still in sketch stages, but I haven't forgotten any of you.

Please do send me a PM. If I forget to reply (it happens sometimes considering the number of messages I get!) just send another one a few days later to remind me.

I'll usually be logged in on Skype for chatting when I pop in, so you can also add me there. :)

I <3 you all. Please bear with me.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

For the fleas, I suggest:

Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I think I <3 you most, Darth. :D
Aaaw, I'll miss you, Sanne-pants. *hugs* (And if nuking doesn't work, colony drop the moon them fleas!)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I know :D
Witness

Man, I am slow to replying to this, and I got the link several hours ago! D:

Anyway, I'll be awaiting your full return with hearty anticipation, and here's hoping that everything works out for the best. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Less activity for a while

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus