Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Masquerade (Open)

Romulus Mannix (played by paranoid_party) Topic Starter

((Ayyyye, would you be so kind as to possibly provide more detail cause I'm actually seriously confused on what you're saying in those 2 sentences. Like is Ludvig just lurkin' behind the chair, or did he do something. I'm sorry about this I'm just really confused and I want to be able to provide good responses so I felt asking for clarification would be the best way to advance))

Edit: ((Thanks dude!! That definitely clears things up, haha))
((Sorry, I was short on time, but I have time now))
Umbra Mortem (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Wait, Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, this is still open? Ohohohoho! Lemme find a way to squeeze in.))

Of course! She had waited too long, the Jester had already eliminated Lord Julius, as curses and disappointed phrases ran through her mind and spat quietly from her mouth, Umbra stalked down the streets. She had been present for the dance, the assassination and had been plotting to assassinate the Lord herself, but had waited too long. She had asked who had seemed to be The Crow for a dance, to hopefully get a drink with him and slip a bit of poison in his, but the arrogant bastard had turned her down for another woman, the harpy. As the elf tore down the street in anger, she spied Atoli on a rooftop, looking down upon a scene of two men, disoriented upon the ground, she watched her swoop down towards them.

Umbra growled quietly, baring her teeth, taking a deep breath, she moved forward, approaching. As she came within range of the three figures. The darkly clad figure whipped off her mask and threw it to the ground, running forward, "Are you alright?" She called out, stopping at the site of the two men's accident. She chuckled, "Quite the mishap, so, what are we all doing out here?"

((Revised))
Atoli (played by Beetlebelle)

((Haaa, though if Atoli ever did get a crush on someone she would probably be too small/weak to carry them off, but that wouldn't stop her from trying! >:D ))
anon (played anonymously)

(( may I join too? If so... Is there an OOC thread for this? Or just posted comments?))

((I never through about making an OOC thread, but you're free to join! I'll probably get on making an OOC thread really quick right now, I should've done that forever ago probably haha.))
anon (played anonymously)

((Can I have the siren since no one claimed her?))
((I will bring my usual characters the king/prince/manservant))

((OOC Forum here!

And yes, you can take the siren, though I'm not sure what importance you could bring to her. It'll be interesting to see where that goes :>))
((OOC : Should we stay to a strict posting order or shall we reply as we become available ? ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Masquerade (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus