Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Hana (played anonymously)

Hana was going about her daily life then she felt a pain against her head, it felt like a hundred stinging bees in one spot as she fell to the ground. She soon woke in a strange place. Her brown hair covering her face. The thick cold chains wrapped tightly around her wrists she could feel the rust against her skin. She could feel her bare skin against the cold damp floor.

She started to smell smoke as she saw a fire and she started to struggle the chains making her skin turn a slight crimson her head pounding she felt the heat start to smother her. she started to scream hoping someone would hear her. Her mouth was covered and she made a muffled sound. She heard a creak from the roof and felt debris on her shoulder. She knew the warehouse would soon cave in on her She had to get out of there quick
Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

A strong scent filled the cool night air "Fire, dammit!". Angelo changed to his elemental water wolf form when nobody was around. He made his way to the warehouse "HELLO! IS ANYONE INSIDE" He yelled as he put the flames out slowly, there was a crack in the wall allowing him to get through "HELLO!"
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

"Fire!", Luna yelled, as the scent filled the air. "Is anyone in here?", she yelled, going into wolf form. She was a werewolf but no one else knew. She wished to find someone like herself someday. "Is anyone here?", she asked. Suddenly, something hit her and she collapsed onto the ground, back in human form. It turns out that part of the roof had collapsed on her. She lay on the floor of the building, crushed under part of the roof.

"Great now I smell two people, HELLO!" Angel searched the warehouse putting out fires along the way, his elemental water form helped him spray water on fire, before he came across Hana "Hey!? Are you okay?!" he yelled as he put the fire out around her. Angel slowly dragged her out of the warehouse onto the pavement outside. He had to get back inside and help the other person when he entered he changed to his elemental fire wolf form, sucking in flames as he walked past them "Hello?! Where are you!?" he called out for the other person but couldn't seem to find her

Luna woke up and heard the screams. She was coughing abd choking on the smoke, inhaling it. "In here!", she called but her voice wasn't very loud. She tried to pull herself out fromunder sone of the rubble, couighing and inhaling more smoke as the building started to collapse aroubd her.

Angel heard the scream coming from the next room, "HELLO, I'M COMING" he yelled as he found her under some debris in the next room, He used his elemental fire wolf form to suck the fire from the debris on top of her, then changing to his water form and cooling the debris down. He finally changed to his human from and lifted the debris with all his might, he was able to slowly lift it from her enabling her to get out from underneath

Luna coughed and pulled herself away from the rubble. "Thanks.", she said, knowing that if he wouldn't have been around she probably would've died. "I'm Luna by the way.", she said, trying to stand, but couldn't. She turned to wolf form, knowing it wouldn't matter if he saw her since he was pretty much the same. She had storm element powers and could persuade anyone to do anything. She stood in wolf form, being stronger than in her human form.

Angel quickly shifted to his elemental wind form And let out a strong Loud Bark that was amplified from his wind form, It cleared out the way out as the whole building came down behind them "RUN!" Angel shouted as he made a break for the way out, He made it before she could blink, he was stood by the opening looking back at her "QUICKLY!"

She turned to wolf form and quickly reached the door, darting out. Blood covered most of her pelt and her fur was singed in some areas. She could hardly breath. When she made it out of the building, she collapsed onto the ground, turning back into a human.
Hana (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(thanks alot you guys just took my story I'm just gonna die now)

(No, you can't die! I'm sorry about that.)

(Hey hey we didn't mean to Sorry )

Angel didn't know which to check up on first, he changed into human form. A tattoo of an arrow circled down his right arm ending at his palm. He ran towards Luna "Hey miss are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think.", she coughs up some smoke. "I'm having trouble breathing though.", she says quietly. "You should go check on her.", she says, motioning to Hana. Luna also had a tatoo of an arrow. A small one on her forearm of her left arm.

Angel nodded as he ran to Hana's side "hello?" he looked for a pulse, "DAMMIT!" he sat back rubbing his forehead with his hands. "I was was too late" he said looking at the floor
Fox Sanada (played by BluePoison)

"Hey! Is everything alright?" A female with white hair and black tipped fox ears and a white tail ran to them.She was holding a blue lantern.

Luna weakly got to her feet and walked over to Angalo, sitting down beside him. She turned to she the fox, going into wolf form, not knowing if she was dangerous or not.

"yeah everything's just dandy" he picked up horizontally in his arms "I need to bury her" Angelo looked down at Luna "you ok?"he asked, his green eyes flickered in the blue light.

Fox tilted her head and sighed as she got down on her knees and held her hand out.Having a few foxes around her.She smiled."It's ok,I won't bite." Her eyes were happy as her tail swayed.

Angel looked at Fox and wasn't happy "Yeah? Well i do, so don't give me a reason to, Hi I'm Angelo, but call me Angel" he smiled at her. Hana was lifeless in is arms. He searched for a place to bury her

Fox stood up again and held her lantern further from her body."I know a place.Its a beautiful place too.Please,follow me if that's alright." She started walking into the woods,her lantern brightening the darkness in the woods.The two foxes following her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » abandoned (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus